file suggestions

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

file suggestions

Postby bored_teen » July 12th, 2005, 1:01 pm

i have been to this site alot but can never decide on a file. as the topic says i am looking for suggestions. Posted either here or on my newly created journal, either way i would apreciate an explanation as to y i should try a specific file

thanks
bored_teen

Postby cardigan » July 12th, 2005, 1:32 pm

My first thought upon reading your posting was, that nobody can recommend anything for you, because nearly all the files here have a specific purpose, and since we don't know anything about your preferences, then how can we advise you?

But then I got to thinking that if you are completely new to hypnosis and have never tried anything like this before, then I would recommend that you try an induction followed by a deepener. Practice going into trance a lot, and when you can do this, move on to some of the more demanding files - according to your preferences. Try the one called induction and follow that by deepening. The time you spend on these will make it much easier later on.

Good luck!
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

me again

Postby bored_teen » July 13th, 2005, 4:12 pm

i have used industion and deepening many times before, i mainly started this thread for the fun of it. I have read through the files and know what they do. but others have seen the results first hand and know what they like. i know everyone is in this for their own pleasures. i just wanted to hear advice and possible suggestions. kind of like a testamonial or review like thing.
bored_teen

Postby cardigan » July 13th, 2005, 4:17 pm

Well, I still can't offer you much advice - except go with a file that promises to make you do something, that is in some way pleasureable for you.

If you try a file that is not "up your alley", you will probably not get any result - or only with hard work and repeated listening. But if you use an "interesting" file, you might get fine results the very first time.

I hope this is helpful.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby Kendai » July 13th, 2005, 4:53 pm

think you miught want to try trigfreeze? preferablt version 2, there's a test file, so you can use that to assure yourself hypnosis works for you. . .
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Postby gregi696 » July 13th, 2005, 6:11 pm

Slightly random and off topic, but I hope you really aren't a "bored teen" because EMG put up an anouncement about that...
gregi696
Mentor
Mentor

Postby EMG » July 13th, 2005, 11:20 pm

I checked his yahoo profile and it says he's 18 so I left him alone until someone feels a real need to question his age further at which point we can do the send EMG your DL game(not my favorite).

gregi696 wrote:Slightly random and off topic, but I hope you really aren't a "bored teen" because EMG put up an anouncement about that...
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby gregi696 » July 14th, 2005, 11:44 pm

Thanks for the response EMG. Now really off topic and random...Why 21 and not 18?
gregi696
Mentor
Mentor

Postby EMG » July 15th, 2005, 12:30 am

It's drinking age and I just put it down when I setup the site. At this time I only worry about people under 18.

gregi696 wrote:Thanks for the response EMG. Now really off topic and random...Why 21 and not 18?
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Help with Files