need to get rid of gogo bubble curse

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

need to get rid of gogo bubble curse

Postby dprby » April 29th, 2011, 4:59 pm

As much it pains me to have to admit that I chose to listen to this file because it was part of my experiencing a period of distancing strangeness and bizarre dissatisfaction that I'm still experiencing in having to make public statements like this to extricate myself from it I need to announce that I'm more or less reasonably certain that I'm experiencing now the effects of the catgirl gogo bubble file, or whatever it was called, because I find myself accidentally performing, and i want to mention this because i don't think people really appreciate the damaging volume of this experience, painfully stressful dance moves. I want to mention that I feel isolated in a world of hatred and pre-emptive reproach. None of this is really relevant to anyone who isn't interested in feeling or not feeling sympathy with regard to my individual person but supposing anyone is, I've said this. Having said this I want to get to my point which is that I need to get rid of the effects of this file. I didn't notice a curse removal file for sale. Does this mean I can just listen to deprog all until the effects go away? I haven't even tried listening to deprog all very much, only twice so far. I guess I might as well still ask this question now that I've written it though. What's the best way to get rid of the gogo bubble curse? also would i still normally be experiencing the effects of this file two years after i started listening? I've lost control of some of my impulsive body movements and i feel wretched and sad. i'm irate and frustrated beyond what i think is understood by people for whom methods of avoiding such modes of deprecation are readily available. please help me make this stop.
dprby

Postby liljonny » May 1st, 2011, 5:29 am

De program all might or might not work. You might have to get a professional hypnotist.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dprby » May 3rd, 2011, 11:32 pm

I listened to it like, three times. I just get this vibration in my muscles and the majority of the time it's in my ass and it feels like that booty shake thing black chicks do and it's SO UNPLEASANT. Also sometimes my hands assume awkward mannerisms I didn't experience before I listened to files. What I've ended up being caused to do is advertise myself to people as a person in a way that isn't going to get the results I want.
dprby

Return to Help with Files