Curses vs. other forms like triggers and trainings

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Curses vs. other forms like triggers and trainings

Postby alloiledup » July 16th, 2005, 9:35 am

I have tried other files but the only one that has worked for me thus far is a curse file. I wonder what is the main difference between them really? I listen to all the files the same way but the curse file is working so well yet the other files are not. Do I really need to be cursed every single time to get something to work? Like I've tried the FurryTransformation so many times and I desire it but it just doesn't work for me. But I tried CurseCCP and I have a change in my body. It kinds of freaks me out how something is changing in me. But why the other files that are non-curse files don't work for me???
alloiledup
Regular
Regular

Postby cardigan » July 16th, 2005, 12:34 pm

Perhaps when it's a curse file your subconscious absolutely "buys the story", because he's saying stuff like "there is no way you can avoid this". And since your subconscious is absolutely literal in its beliefs then it makes the changes to you that the file speaks of!

Do an experiment if you know how to edit mp3 files. Take a curse and place all the suggestions from that file at appropriate places in one of the other non-curse files, that you would like to get working. Then listen to that file with the modifications and see how you fare.

If this has the desired effect on you, then you will know that the non-curse files are not working well for you. It is very individual how well the standard files work on people.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby alloiledup » July 16th, 2005, 4:34 pm

The strange thing is that I didn't really believe in the curse file that I listened to and didn't think it could happen and it happened. On the non-curse files I listened to, I wanted things to happen and it didn't happen. I've tried so many times. So the mind desired it and it didn't happen. Strange how things work. Wonder has anyone tried curse files that totally didn't work for them but non-curse files that worked wonders?
alloiledup
Regular
Regular

Postby cardigan » July 17th, 2005, 3:13 am

alloiledup wrote:The strange thing is that I didn't really believe in the curse file that I listened to and didn't think it could happen and it happened. On the non-curse files I listened to, I wanted things to happen and it didn't happen. I've tried so many times. So the mind desired it and it didn't happen. Strange how things work. Wonder has anyone tried curse files that totally didn't work for them but non-curse files that worked wonders?

Perhaps your subconscious is playing tricks on you: "You want it bad, so I'll make sure you can't have it". This could have something to do with a inferiority complex? I'm no shrink - just a thought. Sometimes the things that you want the most prove the hardest to get (or maintain). If that were the case then listening to a curse where you are told again and again that there is no stopping this thing - except paying through your nose :P then even your playful subconscious is subdued, and the file works.

You should really try making the desired file into a curse - or pay EMG to do it for you - and see if it works.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files