Michal

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Michal

Postby Storms » June 20th, 2011, 11:10 am

Really is forever the weeks most popular author...

But I can't find a thing he's done?
Storms
Regular
Regular

Re: Michal

Postby sarnoga » June 20th, 2011, 11:27 pm

Storms wrote:Really is forever the weeks most popular author...

But I can't find a thing he's done?

Have you been listening to my files?
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby Storms » June 21st, 2011, 7:40 am

Yes, and I've been thoroughly enjoying them. I love the longer length trances.

I transcribed Dreaming. That was an experience. I can keep pace typing with your voice for the most part. Before I cleaned it up, you could see from start to end how my spelling and punctuation got looser and looser as my mind was relaxing. I never knew trance could be misspelled so many ways.

I've wondered about Michal. Was he real, or not? Perhaps Michal was EMG's email master. Perhaps Michal is/was someone else here. Perhaps a previous contributor that has passed away and is being memorialized. Perhaps your just giving life to a glitch in the programming. Or perhaps I'm just reading way to into it.

But when I couldn't find where anyone else had asked about it, that piqued my curiosity.
Storms
Regular
Regular

Postby Jeshi » June 22nd, 2011, 12:44 am

It is very mysterious. He's not even listed as an author when looking for files. It just goes Metaphiston->Midnightfire24 on the list.

Maybe he's the most popular every week because he's such a master hypnotist that we've all been listening to his files and are so conditioned to forget about him that when we try and find his files we just think the site's glitched again and forget that we saw his new file that week and listened to it.

(I don't actually think that's possible, unless I'm just conditioned not to think that it's possible so I don't figure out Michal's modus operati)

But really, EMG, what is up with that?
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

lol

Postby Calimore » June 23rd, 2011, 4:24 pm

Gotta love a mystery.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby sarnoga » June 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Greetings,

Storms wrote:I've wondered about Michal. Was he real, or not? Perhaps Michal was EMG's email master. Perhaps Michal is/was someone else here. Perhaps a previous contributor that has passed away and is being memorialized. Perhaps your just giving life to a glitch in the programming. Or perhaps I'm just reading way to into it.

Jeshi wrote:It is very mysterious. He's not even listed as an author when looking for files. It just goes Metaphiston->Midnightfire24 on the list.

Maybe he's the most popular every week because he's such a master hypnotist that we've all been listening to his files and are so conditioned to forget about him that when we try and find his files we just think the site's glitched again and forget that we saw his new file that week and listened to it.

Calimore wrote:Gotta love a mystery.

Don't let these guys pull your leg about there being a mystery. I cleared up all the mystery in my file Sarnoga - Dreaming, though it might require trancing to it a few times rather than just reading or listening.

Sarnoga - Dreaming wrote:
And now more than ever, my dreams are of Michal. I dream of Michal and how he taught me the ways of trance; how he taught us all the ways of trance.

Michal. He visits me now in my dream as I visit you in your dream. A dream of Michal; forever the weeks most popular author. Michal. We all dream of Michal. Anyone who dreams of trance dreams of Michal, and anyone who dreams of Michal dreams of trance.

Like I said, I cleared up the mystery. But I should have expected someone to dream up another way to find the mysterious.

But no worries, Michal knows where the dreams go.

Regards,
Sarnoga.
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby Jeshi » June 26th, 2011, 7:44 pm

So is Michal the sandman or something? Did he visit Mesmer in his dreams and bring hypnosis into the world? This is a very strange mythology here.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby Storms » June 29th, 2011, 4:37 pm

You will wake up later and remember nothing of this message thread, or of michal. Everyone knows this was all cleared up earlier...

Storms
Regular
Regular

Postby sarnoga » June 30th, 2011, 5:23 am

Absolutely wonderful, Storms. Where did you ever find that.
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby Storms » June 30th, 2011, 11:54 am

Ever wonder if you've been covertly inducted into trance and suggested with some detail to imagine a picture of the Hypno Toad from Futurama?

Sorry, next time I'll make sure the hypnotic suggestion includes the reverberating electrical noise that corresponds with hypnotoad - that really makes it.
Storms
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files