The subliminal Triggers

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

The subliminal Triggers

Postby Trance01 » July 26th, 2005, 9:32 am

Hi everyone, this is my 1st post here.
I just wanted to know what the triggers are for the subliminal recordings. I have listened to the "trainTrance" subliminal 3 times. what would need to happen for this trigger to "turn on" :wink: .
Also could you tell me the triggers for the other subliminals.
Trance01

Postby gregi696 » July 26th, 2005, 10:35 am

First of all, welcome to the site. Second, the Sublimtraintrance file is not a trigger file. This file implants suggestions that makes it easier for you to enter trance when you you listen to files that put you under. As for the rest of the subliminal files, you can find the triggers by finding the normal versions of the files. You can either do a search for the file, just take off the "sublim" part of the name first, or you can go through all of the trigger files at the file page by selecting "Trigger" for the first part and "all" on the second, this will get you a complete list of all the triggers. Good luck and have fun. :D
gregi696
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Trance01 » July 26th, 2005, 3:43 pm

Thanks man, i will look em all up. A request here, could one of the "hypnotists" put all of the files into a subliminal recording. This may be alot to ask but i have trouble with the hypnosis recordings, i just cant relax my mind properly (its just to damn active :? ). Also this means i could listen to them while browsing the net. Also with the subliminals do you need to be relaxed or what?
thanks again
Trance01

Postby gregi696 » July 26th, 2005, 4:00 pm

if you go to www.download.com you can search for a program called Brainwave Generater. Jerm uses it to create the subliminals he posted to the site. The programm is really easy to use and you can create your own subliminals to suit your own taste.
gregi696
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files