File Clarification

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

File Clarification

Postby Tangy » March 9th, 2012, 2:23 pm

File Clarification

I hear a lot of people complain that they can not trance,
the files on this site are designed to work minites or even days after you listen to them, one day you're walking down the street and you feel safe peaceful and secure and all of a sudden something you hear our see will trigger you , and your file is activated.

Define your Reality.Moving forward

:wink: :wink: :wink: [/u][/i][/b]
Last edited by Tangy on March 10th, 2012, 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Jeshi » March 9th, 2012, 6:00 pm

?_? Really, what are you trying to say? What is your native language? I don't understand anything you just said. Every day I get more and more suspicious that you're just Adby again.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby Tangy » March 10th, 2012, 12:07 pm

Jeshi wrote:?_? Really, what are you trying to say? What is your native language? I don't understand anything you just said. Every day I get more and more suspicious that you're just Adby again.

Witch hunt
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Jeshi » March 11th, 2012, 1:22 am

Tangy wrote:
Jeshi wrote:?_? Really, what are you trying to say? What is your native language? I don't understand anything you just said. Every day I get more and more suspicious that you're just Adby again.

Witch hunt

If WMM burned people at the stake for being weird then it would be the most hypocritical society in the world. Being suspicious of Adby's many duplicate accounts is very different from witch hunts which were way way worse.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby sleepyjosh » March 11th, 2012, 1:33 pm

I don't think Tangy is Adby. What Tangy said actually makes sense to me.

To paraphrase, I think he (she?) was trying to say this:

Don't necessarily expect instant results from the files you listen to here. Instead, expect that the suggestions will sink in, and maybe take effect much later, when you don't expect it.

Sound about right?

I'm not saying that I agree with what was said, only that I believe I understand the meaning, and that there was a logical thread to follow (unlike most of Adby's complete verbal diarrhea).
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Postby KimLynn » March 16th, 2012, 7:44 pm

This file description is a bit confusing, at leaste to me. Queston will be after file description.

Name: Breast-Game-MammyWhammy-both tracks
Description: This is a mix of Liann's two Breast-Game files. Two really great tracks. I have mixed them into one with her permission. Here is the original description: This is the plain vanilla version of Breast-Game-MammyWhammy, spoken by TTS Emily. Like the SuperFemaleWhammy, it throws all the best files on a subject at you, and in this case it is Whamming Mammary files, growing your tits to Playmate-sized. This file uses 48 minutes to induct you into trance, load you with deep trance triggers from popular files, fill you with the Accelorator and Reinforcer modules, and lay up commands to rotate a listening schedule of (1) ADDICTIVE BREAST PLAY, (2) BRA FILLER, (3) Breast Growth Masturbation, (4) CURSE BREASTS, (5) Dream-2-Reality-Breasts, and (6) Curse Milky. The SUBLIMINAL version has a track which includes a binaural beat of 8 hz, plus a 50 minute affirmation track in the first person (I want... I am... It's happening to me... I need... etc.) blurred with a couple of orgy soundtracks. Really, the SUBLIMINAL version (spoken by TTS Kate) is the best one to get. The two female voices really get under your skin after a while. The script is the creatively misspelled version optimized to get the TTS pronounciation sounding as best as possible. ~~~ WARNING: This file may cause permanent irreversible changes in state of mind, gender identification and physical form, when used by the suggestible person or anybody over a prolonged time. Be sure that you really want big , heavy, full, milk-giving tits before you start listening.rnrnAs the file states, it will "Put big tits on sissy boys". Thanks Liann!!

This sounds intreasting enough for me to try and see what happens. There are 6 numbered files in the description. Are they built in her or are they seporate files I need to listen to first? I will take before and then after pics, I know it will take a while but I only have one chance to take before it it works for me.
Thanks
Kim
I am a Transwoman, I just have to be me.
Hugs Kim Lynn
KimLynn

Return to Help with Files