Cosmic Fire Deprogramer2 get rit of alternates personalities

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Cosmic Fire Deprogramer2 get rit of alternates personalities

Postby Tangy » May 12th, 2012, 1:04 pm

fun :roll:
Last edited by Tangy on June 8th, 2012, 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Re: I have both Breast 44d and a penis

Postby Tangy » May 12th, 2012, 4:10 pm

[quote="Tangy"]I have both Breast 44d and a penis

What happen :roll:
Last edited by Tangy on June 8th, 2012, 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Tangy » May 13th, 2012, 2:49 am

help
Last edited by Tangy on June 8th, 2012, 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Tangy » May 13th, 2012, 11:06 am

Tangy wrote:
Tangy wrote:
Tangy wrote:I have both Breast 44d and a penis

what should i call myself I am not a transgender or a shemale or hermaphrodite because i do not have a Virgina what Am I should i be more girlish or boyish? please help me decide. this is true not fabrication

i was also wondering if someone could make a file to help me developed the proper personality for this condition of my Body.
I do not have a boyfriend because of the penis and no girl friend because of the breast.
it is hard to find a relationship so i end up masturbating if i get horny please help forget about any other post i posted in the past this conduction is not something you just blabber out to everyone , this site has become part of my Family and i trust there Opinions...............

Waiting for your help :o :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: Growing

anyone else think i should be called a shemale?

Two votes for shemale it is still early lets see if the numbers change. :!: :?: :idea: :arrow:

Look at that 2 more votes for Shemale very interesting wonder should a shemale wear boy cloths or women cloths? Charm school is next to bring out the shemale personality. :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: lets see how many more votes for shemale I was hoping for boy girl it is still Early in voting.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Help with Files

Postby dark_wolf49 » May 14th, 2012, 5:57 am

Tangy , I would love to have a body like yours and I am trying to get it. May I ask what files you used ?
dark_wolf49
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Hank01 » May 14th, 2012, 7:17 pm

I agree with dark wolf! Wow, to have those beautiul breasts and and penis?! I'm totally jealous and wish we lived closer as I would be so into you and trying to make you feel good about yourself!
Hank :wink:
Hank01
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » May 15th, 2012, 12:00 am

Hank01 wrote:I agree with dark wolf! Wow, to have those beautiul breasts and and penis?! I'm totally jealous and wish we lived closer as I would be so into you and trying to make you feel good about yourself!
Hank :wink:

No one never told me that before i am blushing :oops: i have a strange feeling coming over me never felt this way before ether. :o thank you

Here are the files I am using see below>>>

• Name: Estrogen Cocktail
Description: This file is a combination of Super Female Whammy, Curse Hormone Change, and the Accelerator file as well as a binaural beat to the background. BE WARNED!!! There is no way to undo the effects of this file. Listen at your own risk. I did what I could to make this file as effective as possible while causing a deep trance.
Author: CycoMelody ? Added On: 2008-11-05 Downloaded: 9855 Length: 22:39
Audience: Straight Men Effect: Curse
Average Rating: 3.7619 Total Votes: 21 Comments: 11
Permanent Link: Estrogen Cocktail Favorite: Mark Favorite Report: Report File

• Name: Estrogen Cocktail Body
Description: Permission granted by CycoMelody to upload this. I just removed the beginning and made it a body file.
Author: Ravyn ? Added On: 2011-08-29 Downloaded: 349 Length: 11:23
Audience: Any Effect: Permanent, Curse Voice Gender: Male Voice Type: Human
Average Rating: 0.0000 Total Votes: 0 Comments: 0
Permanent Link: Estrogen Cocktail Body Favorite: Mark Favorite Report: Report File
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Help with Files

Postby dark_wolf49 » May 15th, 2012, 6:09 am

Thank you , Tangy, just like Hank01 ,I wished I lived closer to you ,too. Then we both could do the files together and take care of each other,know what I mean ???? :wink: :wink:
dark_wolf49
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MasterHMH » May 26th, 2012, 3:57 pm

You should be called whatever you feel best represents yourself, obviously. =)
MasterHMH
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » May 27th, 2012, 12:50 pm

bianert53 wrote:
MasterHMH wrote:You should be called whatever you feel best represents yourself, obviously. =)

This is definitely the right answer. As far as the poll goes, though, I do believe that shemale would be the technically correct one. "Your pet" might not be a bad one either...

As for the trouble finding a relationship, don't worry there. There are plenty who agree with Hank and dark_wolf. More importantly, you seem like a cool and interesting person, between your files/ideas and posts, and that's what should matter to people in the end.

Thank you for your thoughts and response
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files