how are you supposed to feel when listening to induction??

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

how are you supposed to feel when listening to induction??

Postby booo » July 27th, 2005, 2:25 am

ok so i been listening to the induction files, and i noticed that i get really really numb, is this what its supposed to feel like??
booo

Postby Kendai » July 27th, 2005, 9:10 am

yeah, that's what i hear a good trance is like, a little deeper than i go, but i've been slacking at it. . .
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jack » July 27th, 2005, 4:20 pm

If, in your normal waking state, you do not feel numb then yes this is a good physiological sign of trance.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby booo » July 27th, 2005, 5:15 pm

i only been listening for like 3-4 days, but yesterday i was listening to deepening, and it was weird, at times it felt like i was kind of sleeping. its hard to explain.

more like falling in and out of sleep. if that makes any sense.
booo

Postby Kendai » July 28th, 2005, 7:40 am

from what that sounds like, you might be going TOO deep here and there. . .
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Postby booo » July 28th, 2005, 5:00 pm

kendai, is that bad?

sometimes when he counts down to 1, i get this overwhelming feeling of relaxation.
booo

Postby GAYTTO » July 28th, 2005, 10:58 pm

For my point of view, when I reach a good trance, I feel I'm falling really deep into the couch I'm lying on OR as if I'm flying out of my body. The first time it's pretty scarry. But now I want to reach that state 'cause it's fun.

But I cannot reach trance everyday. If I'm too tired, it doesn't work. I'm still listening to the curses "awake", because I believe that a part of the subconscious still hear it and will print a part of the suggestion.
Last edited by GAYTTO on July 29th, 2005, 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Life is a game I'll win
GAYTTO
Regular
Regular

Postby Trance01 » July 29th, 2005, 8:32 am

I get that same numb feeling eveytime I use hypnosis, when im sitting infront of the computer listening to these recordings i become so numb that i cannot tell where my hands are, I conciously know they are on my lap ( i heard thats the best position for trance) but i donot feel it. At other times i get a great tingling sensation over me.
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded - Isador Ikeos
Trance01

Postby missypuss » August 3rd, 2005, 3:42 pm

Inductions take a couple of attempts to work . You need a good quiet space no distractions .. and you will know when you are going under because for the most part .. the first few times I attempted an induction I bought myself rather hurridly out of it when I felt myself slipping under cos it felt totally weird .... Now I just go with the flow deeeepeer and deepeer ........... relaxed and obedient........... :twisted:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files