The brainwave generator

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

The brainwave generator

Postby Trance01 » August 6th, 2005, 2:51 pm

Hi everyone, I am wondering something...if i listen to a "normal" file (not subliminal) with the brainwave generator frequency "learning aid (for subliminal)" will the file work just like a subliminal? Could i also skip the induction by doing this?
P.S - with a subliminal file do i still need to be completly still or can I proceed with my daily activities?
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded - Isador Ikeos
Trance01

Re: The brainwave generator

Postby dharden » August 6th, 2005, 5:53 pm

Trance01 wrote:Hi everyone, I am wondering something...if i listen to a "normal" file (not subliminal) with the brainwave generator frequency "learning aid (for subliminal)" will the file work just like a subliminal?

That "work just like a subliminal" might be a little iffy, considering that there isn't agreement on how subliminals work, or even if they work.

I suppose the tone could enhance whatever waking-suggestion effects there might be from re^n-peated listening to the file. All I can say to that is try it and see.

Hmmm... if your OS supports multiple audio streams, you could probably adjust the volume on the file so that the words were masked as much or as little as you want. (In older versions of Windows, playing sound from one source, such as BrainWave Generator or a media player, will prevent you from playing sound from any other source.)

Could i also skip the induction by doing this?

IMO, removing the induction and awakening segments before doing this might be useful.

P.S - with a subliminal file do i still need to be completly still or can I proceed with my daily activities?

I always thought that part of the idea behind the subliminal files was that you could go about your normal activities.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Re: The brainwave generator

Postby sandy82 » August 12th, 2005, 12:34 pm

Trance01 wrote:Hi everyone, I am wondering something...if i listen to a "normal" file (not subliminal) with the brainwave generator frequency "learning aid (for subliminal)" will the file work just like a subliminal? Could i also skip the induction by doing this?

Trance01, we keep meeting in these "subliminal places." The last venue was the legality of fully subliminal, but undisclosed, files to be used on..as you phrased it..."victims."

Let me be devil's advocate here for a minute. I assume that most participants here have been to school, perhaps university, and we all have deadlines built into our heads. The deadlines express themselves in different ways. One of the classics: What's the quickest way to finish this term paper?

I see this frame of mind in the background of many hypnosis-related questions. Will file X work faster if it's subliminal? if it's loud? if Frank Sinatra sings in the background?

Why the hangup on "faster"?

Do you need to be a dog or a pony by Labor Day?

My point is: to relax. If the subliminal file works 2 percent faster with Diana Ross as backgrounder, what difference does it make? If you're going about your regular routine and listening to a regular file, it may not work quite so fast, but is that crucial?

It's August. Only mad dogs and a certain (wisdom-filled) nationality go out in the noonday sun. Stay inside and listen to a file.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files