Hypnosis while sleeping?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Hypnosis while sleeping?

Postby lemexican243 » March 4th, 2013, 4:07 pm

I've never really got much time to listen to hypnosis during the day, although I'd very much like too, so I was wondering if it's possible for hypnosis to take effect while you are asleep.
lemexican243

Postby Foxfuz » March 4th, 2013, 10:52 pm

Hypnosis, although it's name means sleep, is not a state of sleep. Actually, your more awake when under then usual.

Also, it would be a bad idea to do it when you fall asleep because of most inductions coming with an awakener (a suggestion to wake up). So falling asleep will be counter productive.
Foxfuz
Regular
Regular

Edit out induction

Postby lemexican243 » March 5th, 2013, 5:53 pm

Let's say I just edit out the induction then and loop the body
lemexican243

Not really the answer

Postby Calimore » March 5th, 2013, 7:05 pm

You know how when there is a sound that keeps happening when you are trying to sleep that keeps you awake, but after a while, maybe after an hour, or maybe a day or two, you get used to it, become able to block it out and get your sleep without any problem?

Same thing is likely to happen if you play the body of a file the way you stated you might try. If it were really that simple, everyone would be doing it. More to the point, I HAVE tried that and it was of no use whatsoever.

Best thing you can do with the file you want to use is get up an hour earlier in the morning, reset your alarm for the usual time, use the restroom, have a sip of water (NOT something you normally drink in the morning to wake up) and listen to your file, allowing yourself to doze off at end if you prefer, then wake up at your usual time if you do.

Anything worth doing requires a little time and sacrifice. If you really want a file's effects to work for you, try the above every day, at least 5 days a week and in less than a month you should have the effect without losing too much rest.

I listen to a long file (about an hour) every single day from a short playlist of files that I rotate through. I have achieved all the effects I desire, and then some. That hour is quite restful so I don't miss that hour of sleep. And you probably would not believe what I have been able to achieve.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby WatDo » March 8th, 2013, 10:00 pm

Get in a routine where you listen to the file(s) prior to bed time. You will probably go to sleep soon after if you have nothing to do. I tried listening to them in my sleep and they did not work. =/
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Perhaps not the wisest idea

Postby Calimore » March 9th, 2013, 3:54 am

The problem with advising someone to listen to a file before they retire is that bed times vary. Many of the users of this site stay up late or work long hours, so they may find that trying to listen to a file before they go to sleep only ends up in them falling asleep before the file's effects can work for them.

For example, it is quarter 'til 3 AM right now and I am posting this message on the site. I only got five hours of sleep the previous night. How likely do you I think it is that I will get good effects from a file I listen to now?

Granted, if you have a regular sleep cycle and go to bed at a reasonable hour without being too tired you may find that nightime is a good time to listen to your file. But considering the number of insomniacs that use this site, it is generally better advice to get up in the morning when you are already rested (but still half-asleep) and listen to your file.

The most important thing is to listen to the file you want to take effect at least once a day, every day, for up to three weeks. Don't give up because you think that it is not working or because you have begun to experience some of the effects. Hang in there and you are most likely going to find that after listening for 2 to 3 weeks you get the desired effects from the file you are listening to.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files