hey

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

hey

Postby Yourplaything » August 17th, 2005, 5:24 am

hi all relatively new here! I've tried listening to a few training trances "maleslave 1 and 2" to be precise with mixed success. Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on the best inductions to use. Also during the rances I usual get "pins and needles" in my feet, calves, and fingers is this a good sign?

Also looking into triggers and was wondering how to stop "Orgasm denial" is it the usual "revert to normal"??
Yourplaything

Re: hey

Postby demigraff » August 17th, 2005, 7:12 am

Yourplaything wrote:hi all relatively new here! I've tried listening to a few training trances "maleslave 1 and 2" to be precise with mixed success. Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on the best inductions to use.

Which induction works best often depends on you. I can't really give advice on that one. I myself find the confusion induction more effective, but I expect it varies greatly between different people.

Yourplaything wrote:Also during the rances I usual get "pins and needles" in my feet, calves, and fingers is this a good sign?

Yes. I expect a few people can agree with me on this one.

Yourplaything wrote:Also looking into triggers and was wondering how to stop "Orgasm denial" is it the usual "revert to normal"??

Sorry, don't know that one. Someone else might be along in a minute who has tried that file.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby Yourplaything » August 17th, 2005, 11:26 am

Thanks people, ive also downlaoded a few inductions now...would it effect me negativelly listenting to them all back to back?
Yourplaything

Listening in Sequence

Postby maskedwomyn » August 17th, 2005, 12:08 pm

Yourplaything wrote:Thanks people, ive also downlaoded a few inductions now...would it effect me negativelly listenting to them all back to back?

Not negatively, in my experience, inductions that i listen to in sequence need to have a related theme. If they do listening to them in sequence works quite well. If they don't listening to them in sequence tends to keep me from focusing on any one of them and that lack of focus keeps the inductions from working as well.

the masked womyn
maskedwomyn
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files