Touching..

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Touching..

Postby robinsslut » August 12th, 2012, 9:22 pm

Maybe I'm weird..but I'm wondering if there are any files (free) that while you are under you touch yourself? I've yet to find one ..and I am sort of disappointed.

(if this is in the wrong spot, just tell me where to put it)
robinsslut

Postby twich » August 13th, 2012, 1:23 pm

MajorPixel has 7 files just for that, but I think they're 15 bucks a peice.

They're his Warper files, you should be able to find them with the file search tool.
twich
Regular
Regular

Postby HornyDude » August 13th, 2012, 9:36 pm

Removed.
Last edited by HornyDude on August 18th, 2012, 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
HornyDude
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Scottythegimp » August 14th, 2012, 1:08 am

Beanflicker curse encourages girls to touch themselves while listening but is a premium file at the moment. :twisted:
Scottythegimp
Regular
Regular

Postby dmago » August 23rd, 2012, 3:34 am

No file is needed. I naturaly started touching myself durring these hypnosis files. Now i can not stop! Just hearing part of one gets me going.
dmago

Postby Sweetdragonlet » May 15th, 2013, 1:02 am

If I remember correctly this one

http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/2337/Addictive-Breast-Play.php

encourages you to touch yourself :)
Sweetdragonlet

Postby ParanoidLord » May 16th, 2013, 9:12 pm

It seems that guided masturbation under hypnosis is a niche this site doesn't cater to much, although there are the exceptions mentioned throughout this thread. I'm guessing the authors here often fear that putting attention on the hands of the listener might distract them from their trances and turn the files into mere masturbation. On the other hand, since there are plenty of hands-free orgasm files that have given their listeners results... it probably wouldn't be too much of a problem to script hands-on orgasms.

Personally, if I were to make a file of this sort, I might add in-trance suggestions to have the listener become unaware that they are masturbating, and perhaps imagine that something more fantasy oriented is happening - the simplest example would probably be someone else giving them a handjob or a blowjob or something.
(Don't) avoid the noid.
ParanoidLord
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ProfessorPig » May 16th, 2013, 11:00 pm

i think most of Vive's files you are suppost to. chewtoy has a couple. there are several others as well. i think one of them even has stroker in his username. if its a subject you are interested in emg's masturtrance might be a good file to supplement your studies with. as i recall the file links masturbation with being open and suggestible. once you have the association of trance and masturbation linked together any file that loops can be used as such.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files