Curse Exercise or Chastity

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Curse Exercise or Chastity

Postby ctlgb » October 26th, 2013, 3:15 pm

I downloaded this file some time back and seem to have lost my copy. There is still a listing for it on the site but the file is not actually downloadable. Any reason it was taken down? Would someone have a copy?

ctlgb

Postby ctlgb » October 28th, 2013, 2:40 pm

Found it, listened a few times. Had a period of time already where the curse was supposed to take effect. I can't say I exactly felt "locked", but I did feel a compulsion to treat my cock as if it were... e.g. sitting in the bathroom, avoiding touching it. Then I rode my bike long enough to lift the curse.

Last time I had this file I didn't even know what to do in a gym. Now I'm attending a weekly gym orientation class that gives more than an hour's worth of exercise. So I'm kinda curious now if I can get this file to take a strong effect on me. Even if the only workout I do is my weekly class, that would unlock me for 24 hours and give me a strong motivator to try and do more than just once a week fitness.

I was supposed to meet up with a guy for a hookup today at a time that I would be "relocked". Was really curious if it could really prevent me from getting off and wanted to find out (he's more of a top anyway). Unfortunately I had to cancel because I'm not yet over a cold.
ctlgb

Return to Help with Files