Induction Question

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Induction Question

Postby DarkPhoenix » September 1st, 2005, 8:40 pm

When you're being told to go deep in a trance, are you supposed to close your eyes, because he says to wake up earlier in the file.
DarkPhoenix

Postby makidas » September 1st, 2005, 9:01 pm

I know this sounds like a cop-out, but do whatever feels right to you at the time. Personally, I usually do one of two things. Either A. Close my eyes, or B. Stare at a tack I cleverly stuck to the ceiling above my bed until I'm tranced and my eyes close automatically (or sometimes they don't close at all which is fine too).
I may be wrong....

But what happens if I'm right?
makidas
Guru
Guru

Postby DarkPhoenix » September 1st, 2005, 9:04 pm

Okay, thanks, although with my eyes open, when the file was counting down, my vision started getting blury as my fan with spinning around. Was I in any trance, or no?
DarkPhoenix

Postby makidas » September 1st, 2005, 10:16 pm

Again, this will sound like a cop-out, but don't question whether you are in trance or not. If you continually ask what you should expect, than you will have expectations. Expectations and hypnosis don't blend well in my opinion. Basically what I'm trying to say is, don't continually ask yourself if you are in trance or not, if you question yourself than it is impossible to clear your mind, which to me is important when trancing. Just "Go with the flow." Listen to your body. Allow your body to take over everything that you would normally have control over. Just Deep, and relaxed.
I may be wrong....

makidas
Guru
Guru

Postby InsaneCPRClown » September 1st, 2005, 11:45 pm

ummmm i got a question also... being in a trance... is it somewhat like... being asleep but still hearing his voice... or somethin similar to that??? cuz im finding that i keep being able to like... swallow my saliva an all... and also... should u be lying down or sitting when u try to go into trances?
InsaneCPRClown
Regular
Regular

Postby makidas » September 2nd, 2005, 12:29 am

In answer to your first question, see above on expectations. If you find you're salivating alot, just swallow it, no biggie. It will pass once you're less nervous/excited about going under. As far as positions go, what ever is more comfortable, I usually lay down, but I've been tranced sitting up as well.
I may be wrong....

makidas
Guru
Guru

Postby InsaneCPRClown » September 2nd, 2005, 9:12 am

ah ok thanks homie
InsaneCPRClown
Regular
Regular

Postby MikeWulf » September 4th, 2005, 12:23 am

As you get deeper and deeper from session to session you will start to realise what a trance is all about. Until you can realise things, don't expect anything, because you are most probably wrong anyway (where do you even get these crazy ideas from? :p)
MikeWulf
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files