Is train amnesia only good for certain files?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Is train amnesia only good for certain files?

Postby hypotoad » April 28th, 2014, 8:38 am

I have been considering spending some extensive time using train amnesia as I think forgetting the whole event will allow suggestions to stick deeper with me

however, Im worried about it limiting me to certain files. For example, I really enjoy one called demo doll (im not sure if its on this site) you get to experience being a demo sex doll in a sex story, its very fun even with my limitied reactions to file I still find it quite enjoyable.

But its effects occur only while you are under (besides some additional suggestions laters on yadda yadda I dont care about them) If I use train amnesia will it prevent me from remebering the fun experience of being the doll?

what about haxsaws enslaved while being a girl, it doesnt really have an awakener it just leaves you in the state to kind of snap out of it when ever you happen to snap out of it. how does train amnesia work with that?
hypotoad
Regular
Regular

Postby ProfessorPig » April 28th, 2014, 9:24 am

i have more experience with chewtoy's alien memory training, a similar amnesia file, but from talking with others it seems my experiences with file amnesia are fairly common.

immediately after listening to a file the first time i have a really good understanding of what was said in the file. within an hour or so my memory of what was said in the file becomes much more generalized and hazy, after about a week from listening to the file i can only tell you the most basic premise for the file.

through automatic writing i can often recover the contents of the file almost word for word but trying to think of direct suggestions in the file i am a little hazy.

if you are listening to a file with no awakener it should not be a problem if its not already a problem for you. when the file ends you should snap out of it unless its on repeat. there are limitations for how long the mind is able to stay in a deep trance state. i find i snap out of a trance after about an hour, two hours is my record. if you do not wake up at that point you have probably gone deep enough that you fell asleep listening to the file.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files