newbie questions

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

newbie questions

Postby think1m » November 11th, 2014, 4:05 am

There are many files that feminize my body but they are all permanent or curse files. Cos i'm a hypnosis newbie, i'm little bit afraid of permanent or curse files.
Questions
1.files that make me experience feminine body(ex. Domme series, genital swith during masturbation etc) virtually make me feminine??Or just an illusion???
2. Can i resist or quit the file and return to normal whenever i want??

Please help!!
think1m

Postby lew897 » November 23rd, 2014, 11:15 am

I think that it has to say in the description. The more permanent it is, the more warnings there should be. The trigger files should be what you want to try out, or experience files that return you back to your male self.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ProfessorPig » November 23rd, 2014, 11:33 am

You may also want to look into triggerable files.

Feminization files often have weird suggestions in them. its important to scan all the files you want to listen to to make sure they are ok for you. just skip past the induction (about 12-20 minutes in) and listen to see if there is anything objectionable in the file. if there is something you do not like in the file you should either not listen to it or edit it out.

permanent and curse files are more popular because they are easier to make and see results from.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby hypnome1674 » December 13th, 2014, 1:25 am

You might want to try emg female form file
hypnome1674

Return to Help with Files