Need help with majorpixel files

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Need help with majorpixel files

Postby m4fioso » September 12th, 2015, 8:01 am

Hello everyone, I have some questions about majorpixel files, I see in many files the description says to use it with the slow file, what does that mean, and whats the difference between the slow, focus, dreamer etc files?
m4fioso

Re: Need help with majorpixel files

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » September 12th, 2015, 8:52 am

m4fioso wrote:Hello everyone, I have some questions about majorpixel files, I see in many files the description says to use it with the slow file, what does that mean, and whats the difference between the slow, focus, dreamer etc files?

Hypnotist MajorPixel makes it easy for a subject to build a playlist that's customized around a central theme. Here's a link to MajorPixel - Slow - Trancer. To build a customized playlist, one could listen to this mp3 first.

Immediately afterward, listen to any of the other specialized tracks within MajorPixel's "Slow" series. Choose the one(s) that are right for you by using this link: MajorPixel's Slow MP3s

MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby m4fioso » September 12th, 2015, 8:59 am

m4fioso

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » September 12th, 2015, 9:35 am

Glad to help.

And after you discover a hypnotist here on WMM that you really like, it's easy to flag them as a favorite.

When you flag a hypnotist as a favorite, then it becomes easy to find ALL their files here on the WMM site. It's easier, because a RED STAR will appear on each of their mp3s.

To flag a hypnotist as a favorite, simply navigate to one of their files - any of 'em. Then, at the bottom, look for the Author: There's a black star beside their name. Simply click that black star.

MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files