Wandering mind during hypnosis?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Wandering mind during hypnosis?

Postby blanketcross » October 23rd, 2015, 4:52 pm

I am using EMG's induction where he relaxes your feet then sends that feeling upwards through your body. This induction is not enough to keep my attention and neither is his newer one. I tried sarnogas induction with the teenie weenie file, and it keeps me attentive and under...now thinking of it I need to go listen to that file again. Oh crap! :oops: Well I guess that shows you how powerful it is! Anyways if your mind is wandering during the induction (like thinking about playing in leaves to what the hyp will do to me) and then focuses on the voice in the body, will the effects of it still take place?
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » October 24th, 2015, 6:03 am

You've asked:
...if your mind is wandering during the induction (like thinking about playing in leaves to what the hyp will do to me) and then focuses on the voice in the body, will the effects of it still take place?

It's a pleasure to explain this. It's a pleasure because I get to tell you that a wandering mind is good, when it wanders in exactly the way you describe. The subconscious mind communicates in a language all its own... a language without verbalization. It's an amazing language! It's amazing because:
    - It's a language of dreams and images, wishes and cravings, emotions, hopes and fears.

- It's a language of hormonal responses... adrenaline, serotonin, oxytocin to name a few. And when a guy's dick gets hard as he listens, that's a hormonal response, too.

- It's a language that always tells the truth; incapable of telling a fib.
Amazing, isn't it!? And all of that goes on inside of us constantly. Without using words, it's the language that shapes our lives.

So the next time you catch your mind wandering, just smile! Smile, and bring focus back to the voice.

MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files