Will these files interfere?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Will these files interfere?

Postby blanketcross » November 16th, 2015, 9:30 pm

Hello, recently I have been thinking about listening to ViVe's Kitty Conditioning and Feminine Conditioning. I wan't to listen to the Kitty one because of another file I am currently listening to, but I would also like to listen to the Feminine one. I wouldn't think they would interfere, but I am not sure.

Thanks,
Blanket Cross
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » November 17th, 2015, 7:46 am

They probably should not interfere with one another. At worst, you will end up as a feminine kitty.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby blanketcross » November 17th, 2015, 8:00 pm

Also, I don't know how kitties are supposed to act, and the Kitty Conditioning only helps on reinforcing what you do know. Here is a list of chararistichs I do know...Says "nya" alot, likes to pur, meow, drink milk, eat fish, and thats about it. Also the same thing with the Feminine Conditioning file.
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » November 17th, 2015, 11:54 pm

blanketcross wrote
Also, I don't know how kitties are supposed to act, and the Kitty Conditioning only helps on reinforcing what you do know. Here is a list of characteristics I do know...Says "nya" a lot, likes to purr, meow, drink milk, eat fish, and that's about it. Also the same thing with the Feminine Conditioning file.

I am not a "cat person". However, a former bf "gave" me a cat. The former bf knew I was allergic to cats (one reason he's a former bf), but he wanted this recently born purebred white Siamese cat.

I am not an expert, but there are a few more things kittens do: play with things -- bat a ball of yarn or follow a red dot from a laser pointer -- for a while, then get bored and go look for something else to do/play; sleep; come to you when you operate the can opener. Cats more-or-less tolerate humans because we can operate a can opener.

ViVe states in the Feminine Conditioning file that it is your subconscious's idea of "feminine" behavior -- it doesn’t contain any suggestion as to what behaviours you will adopt –- that’s already in your mind! It will use whatever behaviour you consider feminine and make it more attractive… -- that dictates what feminine traits you adopt. Surely you've been around a few females in your life -- mother, aunts, sisters, female classmates and co-workers -- that have given your subconscious some idea of what it considers "feminine".
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Return to Help with Files