Induction Platforms

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Induction Platforms

Postby erinneka » December 8th, 2017, 10:06 pm

(NOTE: This is a comment of mine that I just finished to be posted under the comments for the induction file “Mindlessly Deep Trance”.)
erinneka

Induction Platforms

Postby erinneka » December 8th, 2017, 10:15 pm

This is the 2nd induction file I’ve listened to, both of which were within the last 30 min. Even pure induction files don’t really seem to work... unless they’re not supposed to make you go into it full-way, which I HIGHLY doubt to be true. I have -MAJOR- ADHD & ASPERGERS, meaning I (tend to) act on impulse with no control, I’m autistic, and I think also maybe that I tend to try to keep records of things, which is how I managed to fill up the iPad I’m using to type this with pretty much just screenshots (in the first half of the school year that I received ownership of the thing, and that much of that time period may even be being generous.). I literally had like... over 33,000. :shock:

It’s a good thing I found something that works well with storing it all....

Anyways, any suggestions for how to REALLY, TRULY make the trances work? (Preferably only when I want to, because I’ve been on this site a lot over the last few days, petty much spending all of my time between school ending and dinner/sleep listening to files here [most often, a specific training loop], and whenever I start a new file I haven’t heard yet [the only exceptions being the 2 induction files I’ve listened to, I believe], I want to know what’s going to be in it before I would be ok with trying to really accept & fall into the trance[s] that are often being attempted to have put on the listener [not that there are any files that I’ve listened to {so far, at least} that I’ve really gotten to this point with, except the training loop file previously mentioned, which doesn’t even have an induction {likely no surprise to those who know a lot about these types of files and how they’re done}]). I’ve seen a couple of files with mentions of a couple of “quick trance-acceptance” files meant to help the listener to fall into a trance quickly (assumingly, during the induction part at the beginning of the file [-IF- it includes one already] that you’re listening to [& know you want the effects of to be on you]). Both times it was the same 2 training files, & by the same person.
I don’t know if I should keep trying to find a way to make 1 of these inductions work for me, or if I should just try to use those 2 trance-entrance-assistance files. If you have any suggestions, please remember that it would be preferred to be able to control when the suggested file’s/files’ effects kick in!

______________________________________________________________________ -Erin
erinneka

Re: Induction Platforms

Postby HornyDude » December 9th, 2017, 11:24 pm

Erinneka,

Sarnoga created an induction designed for people with ADHD.

https://www.warpmymind.com/HFiles/#eyJo ... FkaGQifQ==

It is 36 minutes long so plan on about 45 minutes of quiet time, free from outside distractions, dim lighting and comfortable chair or couch.

I hoe this helps.
HornyDude
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files