subliminal vs. low volume?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

subliminal vs. low volume?

Postby crashhh » July 17th, 2018, 10:27 pm

i have had a bit of experience making some subliminal files for myself but the question kinda nags at the back of my mind so i came here to ask if anyone knows. i like to listen to my files at night while i sleep because mostly i don't have the patience to listen to them while i'm awake (damned ADHD) so my question would be would it be more effective to listen to the file with words on low volume (pre subliminal) or the actual finished subliminal file while i slept?
crashhh

Re: subliminal vs. low volume?

Postby EMG » July 18th, 2018, 7:41 am

Studies question the effectiveness of hypnosis while you sleep, but from my experience that seems to depend on how deeply the person sleeps. I would do low volume as not everyone has success with subliminals(my own experience had a group of about 10 people, once we got to true subliminal only 3 responded) so, why add a level of potential failure and use low volume with your sleep listening.
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Jackstock » July 20th, 2018, 4:00 am

Subliminals just aren't very good
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby JackDrago » July 20th, 2018, 12:04 pm

I personally prefer liminal tracks where the "subliminals" are just loud enough to be consciously heard with some effort. This seems to work for more subjects than truly inaudible subliminals.

If you want to have success with subliminals only, you need them on in the background constantly and consistently over a long period of time.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby survivor99 » July 30th, 2018, 2:47 pm

Personally I've noticed great results with subliminals created by a company who I won't mention because I think it's against the rules of this site. I have created my own subliminals and they work too. It all depends on the way the script is worded and the suggestions used as well as how it is mixed. You also have to give them enough time to work if they don't work right away. It can take up to 2 weeks to notice results sometimes.
survivor99
Regular
Regular

Postby EMG » July 31st, 2018, 7:41 am

No, you can mention other websites, I don't want people posting "come to hypnotruckbabies.com" in every forum without a legitimate reason, if you want to advertise you can afford our $1 a day pricing but as long as you're not linking to illegal content we're good.
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby retrofit » September 20th, 2018, 11:39 am

Hi All,

Personally I had a lot of success with Silent Subliminal recordings. If you record the affirmations beyond human hearing and at medium volume then put the recording on a loop overnight, you start to see the benefits in a couple of weeks.

I have used this method on many of my clients with good results.

Martin
retrofit

Postby wohermiston » September 23rd, 2018, 8:57 am

The question is: would a silent subliminal work if you did not know the subject in advance?
I think the silent subliminal just lets the listener reinforce his own beliefs. You fill in the blanks with whatever you choose to believe. Its 20 minutes or so of reflective self hypnosis.
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby Casey » October 3rd, 2018, 2:30 pm

Most subliminal are low volume masked under another sound.
Some are low volume also put in reverse the mind still understands it..
I discovered this was true when i found an old version of my ets program was listening to it not realizing the tape was bent backwards when i was changing old cassette tapes... i woke up reaction to it recognizing it then check he tape...

listening to low volume basically is a subliminal without the other noise masking on top...
So i you are sleeping or doing another activity that is not primarily focusing on the low volume... playing it does the same thing.

Some people do not like that then there is the ultra sonic speed subliminals... that some people can process and some can not. I was surprised as I wrote myself a long rescue file... which was modified to my free I am a train program file loop on here... I while under hypnosis could recite in order the entire file and I only listened to it for maybe 1 week... each night as I slept I normally do not sleep longer than 3-4 hours at a time i force myself to go to bed and sleep more or just meditate before or after bed... lately i am out of my normal balance and I just can not stay awake...

But anyhow it amazed me how fast my brain processed and learned that file in such a short time...
I think part of the key to me is. I am very passionate about Trains and railroads.. so my mind accepts those sounds so easil as they feel good to me... so when I masked my files low volume at 20% under that noise sound I love.. my mind was more willing to accept it... so i think that is part of the key to subliminal. if you do not like the main sound it is masked under i think your mind will tone them out...

So you can play.. low volume or subliminal and it will do the same.. but it does for some depend if the subliminal itself is low volume under a main sound. or backwards, or sonic speed level... i noticed with me what they call silent subliminals do not seem to have an effect.. but low volume does.
Casey
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files