Many questions

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Many questions

Postby kacana3 » November 12th, 2005, 10:41 pm

I`m new to this and i have many questions. Sorry for my bad English.
1.About all files
1.1. Is it ok to edit them and add parts for other files?
1.2. Is it ok to listen to few files in a row?
2.About TrigHornySchoolgirl
2.1. Will this cause me any physical changes?
2.2. Will this couse me any psychic changes(exept when i`m triggered)?
2.3. Will it be safer if i edit it and add that the effects will reverse after 10 or 20 min?
2.4. Can it be self triggered?
2.5. May i edit it to add self triggering?
3. About CurseLucidDreams2
3.1. When i start having Lucid dreams may i stop listening to it or to listen it more rarely?

There are more questions, but thats for now. Sorry for my bad English.
kacana3

Re: Many questions

Postby dharden » November 13th, 2005, 2:23 am

kacana3 wrote:I`m new to this and i have many questions. Sorry for my bad English.
1.About all files
1.1. Is it ok to edit them and add parts for other files?

If you do, you should be aware that voice qualities such as volume, pitch and speed may not match.

1.2. Is it ok to listen to few files in a row?

Yes, but you may want to be careful about which ones you "mix and match".

2.About TrigHornySchoolgirl
2.1. Will this cause me any physical changes?

No.

2.2. Will this couse me any psychic changes(exept when i`m triggered)?

It shouldn't.

2.3. Will it be safer if i edit it and add that the effects will reverse after 10 or 20 min?
2.4. Can it be self triggered?
2.5. May i edit it to add self triggering?

It doesn't explicitly say that you can self-trigger, or that you can't, so whether you can may depend on how you approach it. It may be easier to edit the freeze-test file so it gives that trigger.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kacana3 » November 13th, 2005, 4:36 am

Thanks for the answers. I have another question about TrigHornySchoolgirl:
When i`m triggered will i know who really i am, or it will be just Horny Schoolgirl?
kacana3

Postby dharden » November 13th, 2005, 12:49 pm

kacana3 wrote:When i`m triggered will i know who really i am, or it will be just Horny Schoolgirl?

I think that would vary from person to person. Even for one person, it might vary from time to time.

With that type of file, it's rather common not to see results right away. Also, inital results with that type of file may be partial, and may fade before you hear the revert signal.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kacana3 » November 15th, 2005, 12:52 pm

One more question:
Does it matter if listen to the files when i`m sleeping?
kacana3

Postby cardigan » November 15th, 2005, 2:13 pm

You cannot hope to get anything from playing the files while you are asleep. Sleep is not the same as trance. You have to be in a trance for it to work - which is why I also seriously doubt the effect of subliminal files.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby Primus » November 16th, 2005, 2:12 am

I dunno about other people on this site but I can honestly say that listening to files in my sleep is beneficial. I only spend about 4 hours a day asleep and this is a deeper more trancelike sleep so that might be why it works for me
Primus
Regular
Regular

Postby cardigan » November 17th, 2005, 2:34 am

Well - to be honest, I have never tried listening to files in my sleep. I would only asume that when in real sleep, you are not able to listen and understand the hypnotic commands. But a lot of the time during sleep, you are in a trance-like stage - I think this is where the REM belongs too. And maybe during those periods, your mind is very susceptible.

It is my own belief however, that entering a real hypnosis trance will get the same results quicker - at least with most people. Perhaps the best way would be to combine the two: first an normal hypnosis session, that preps you to be able to be more susceptible while you sleep - or a hypnosis session that preps you and then takes you to a sleep-like trance for hours, where you would be very susceptible, and where the recording plays over and over?

Primus wrote:I dunno about other people on this site but I can honestly say that listening to files in my sleep is beneficial. I only spend about 4 hours a day asleep and this is a deeper more trancelike sleep so that might be why it works for me
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files