having trouble letting go

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

having trouble letting go

Postby 5HA99Y » September 18th, 2012, 8:12 pm

hi i have been listening to trainbladderincontinant and accustom to wetting but i cant seem to lose control i have listen to it for about a week now. can some one help me in this. i do wear diapers when listen to them but i can feel my bladder getting full but it just wont release
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby WME3 » September 24th, 2012, 12:16 pm

Hey Devin2890,

Have you tried yourself physically to pee? Hypnosis files are nothing but repeated suggestions telling you to do something, but ultimately unless you choose to act out the suggestion yourself, you may not discover anything.

Fortunately you already have access to a diaper, so my suggestion for you is to drink water or fluids about 15-30 min before you listen to a hypnosis file. While the suggestions are filling your mind, reinforce them by agreeing with them in your head.

Then visualize or even act out parts that may require your participation.

Here's an example;

As with Saranoga's Accustomed to wetting file, when he uses the suggestions of contract and release, try to physically push yourself to the beat of his suggestions. When he says release, try to squeeze the urine out, then when he says contract, try to hold it in as much as possible, as hard as you can, then try again, applying the tension as if you were controlling concentrated energy out of your body, and then try to hold it in to the best of your ability, then try again.

Repeat for results. If you still have trouble, and you have access to it, you can try to use wine or something of the sort to help clear any road blocks.

Good luck, post results!

WME3
WME3
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files