Croninc blank outs

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Croninc blank outs

Postby Foxfuz » September 26th, 2012, 6:36 pm

Ok I know I am under trance when being hypnotized and I am doing everything right. I'm not getting distracted and I'm co-operating with the hypnotist without worry but I seem to blank out and not remember parts and sometimes whole chuncks of the file till my mind wakes up a little bit and I hear the hypnotist again. I allow it to happen because I shouldn't think about anything but what the hypnotist says.

I'm just wondering if I'm going into a deeper level of trance or something? I sometimes have random visualizations during these intense blank outs and I'm wondering if anyone knows why this happens?

Again I know I'm not supposed to worry about it during trance but I'm just wondering if suggestions are getting through as well and I simply just didn't lose the words the hypnotist is saying. Now I know a few answers would be "because you are falling asleep" but I will inform you that I listened to the file at 3pm and on the effect of a cup of coffee so I wouldn't fall asleep.

I wake up normally as the hypnotist tells me to so I know I didn't fall asleep. And I don't jerk my body at all, I just realized automatically that I blanked out and my focus returns to the hypnotist.

So, anyone else have this happen or can explain why?
Foxfuz
Regular
Regular

Postby cardigan » September 26th, 2012, 10:43 pm

You're doing great. Blanking out is a sign that you are going very deep. At this very deep level your subconscious is completely open to all suggestions, that you hear.

But as many might think this cannot make you do things, you would ordinarily not be willing to do or things that are against your inner values, morals, etc. You are still you. Suggestions that you hear in this state, and that are in accordance with what you like and want to happen, will have the best possible chance of working. Blanking out is a great sign, and I bet you wake up full of energy afterwards.

Cardigan
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby Foxfuz » September 26th, 2012, 10:58 pm

Thanks, I allow it to happen because I'm not supposed to question what happens during hypnosis but since you have explained this to me I won't have any more worries. :3
Foxfuz
Regular
Regular

Postby lew897 » May 13th, 2013, 12:15 pm

Ive had this on various degrees and for me listening to accerator and deepner2 have helped me stay aware enough to stay focused on the hypnotist voice. It also has you memorize the whole thing. Which has me going back to the files I listen to over and over. Like you said though, sometimes Ill just start thinking about something random and go on a random quest while the file is playing and realize that im listening to a file and have missed a huge section of the file. These two files really helped so that rarely happens and my memory has improved. Also it puts less stress on me to have the file :work: since Ive become accustomed to memorizing the files and enjoying their effects.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files