Can't visualize anything in a trance

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Can't visualize anything in a trance

Postby ablackcloak9 » October 31st, 2012, 11:30 pm

Ok, I have been listening to Ashley1-1 file and I can't visualize anything in the file. What could I do to help myself to visualize what goes on in the file or just a general visualization.
ablackcloak9

Postby joecomp2000 » November 1st, 2012, 5:18 pm

my understanding is that is not uncommon.. direct visual recommendations are uncommon to be taking...a hypnotist needs to imply ..
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Zafari » January 27th, 2013, 2:44 pm

To clarify, i am not a hypnotist, much less a certified and experienced hypnotist.

But I have talked with a couple of hypnotists with more understanding about things like this, and have done a bit of research on my own, and to the best of my knowledge, your subconscious should be visualizing things already, even if your conscious mind isn't picturing them in vivid detail yet. One site in particular seems to have a good article about this, if you're still having trouble, or anyone with similar problems.

www.selfhypnosismadeez.com/articles/visualization.htm

Basically, the best thing that could help now is practice. Pick a single file in particular and listen to it enough that you can see and experience things in trance.

Again, i am currently not a hypnotist on any level, but i do hope this helps out.
Zafari

Postby Jadit » January 31st, 2013, 10:02 am

This brings to mind a dream i had just while ago. It didn't feel really lifelike but i can remember things, and i saw some things detailed in it for a moment at least.

In the dream i was thinking what it would be like to be in a party, where 2 organizers some about 24 yr old man and woman take you and 2 other persons to backroom. These 3 persons are then tied up well and given condition for their release.

There was 2 maybe 2 sentence poems written with large letters on wall. Just long enough and little tricksy to remember. "Prisoners" would be left in the room alone for about 5-10 minutes and they try to memorize them. Soon organizers came back, turned the lights off and told them to tell 1 of the poems right from start to end.

Well, the point is that i could clearly see both of the poems in my head, and read them. It was words i have never seen before, and i don't remember any traces of them anymore. But all the words were so clear there... That's visualization. I could see them, but still feel like it would take long time to memorize either 1 of them.
Jadit
Regular
Regular

Postby ocntrl » February 8th, 2013, 2:41 am

I would agree with the comments above.

Visualization is not so much 'see' something but have enough awareness about it to be able to draw conclusions from it.

If you are asked, for example, so tell me the color of a piece of clothing you wore at a certain time, the subconscious creates the picture to get that information, but there is a good chance you won't consciously see that piece of clothing.

Some people may actually relive and see the whole scene at that time.

Personally, I can 'see' things I imagine while seeing the real world as a kind of overlay. But it is more an awareness rather than pictures with the same clarity as the world around me.

In general, I would not worry too much about it and just go with the fact that when you a re asked/told/suggested to 'see' something, that the idea is to have your subconscious do that, not your conscious. And given the fact you have no real and immediate control or knowledge about what the subconscious is seeing, just the knowledge that it does, you can safely assume that those images will be retrieved and created at that level that is needed, the subconscious.

If you happen to have that subconscious image bleed into you conscious, then that's great. But it's not really a requirement.
Trance... everyone can do it.
List of my files: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys#eyJoT2Zmc2V0IjoiMCIsInR4dFNlYXJjaCI6IiIsInNlbEF1dGhvcnMiOlsiNDM2NzUiXX0=
ocntrl
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files