some questions

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

some questions

Postby kannix » December 15th, 2012, 4:17 am

hey,

I´m trying Hypnosis since a few weeks now. Last night i have tried the file "Little Miss Squidgy: Limp"....but after 10 or 15 minutes I fall asleep (not in trance !). 2 or 3 Hours later I woke up and notice that the file still run.

My Question: Have the file a effect for me if I am listening to it while I sleep ?

2. Question:
Should I choose 1 File and listening to it without listening to others, or can i Listening "File 1" today, "File 2" tomorrow" and "File 1" on the day after tomorrow, or would File 1 have no effect after lsitening to "File 2".

I hope you know what i mean, sorry for my English (I am german)
and thanks for help :)
kannix

Postby zapnosis » December 15th, 2012, 9:40 am

Hi Kannix

1. In theory, the file will not have affected you because you were asleep and not in trance, but who knows?

2. This should not be a problem unless the files conflict or contradict each other. But my advice would be to stick with one file for now, as you're new to this, and maybe add another one later. That way you have a better idea of what to expect.

Hope that helps
Zap
"Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead,
no squealing... remember that it's all in your head"
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sfhole2stretch » December 15th, 2012, 11:03 am

In my personal experience playing files while asleep does make a difference. In several cases I've done so intentionally and find that repetitive listening during sleep definitely reinforces. I actually found myself using phrases from the files in my daily speech and/or thinking about file content through my waking hours. For me it was very powerful.

My personal experience. Not saying it will be the same for others.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files