i want to know

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

i want to know

Postby diaperwuver » December 5th, 2005, 1:13 am

do the muscle growth files work and will they make me skinny and will i b stronger
diaperwuver
Regular
Regular

Postby Cubeguru » January 24th, 2006, 2:08 pm

well i dont know from experience but it depends how much you want it to work, if your new give it a try after training with the training files
Pentiums melt in your PC, not in your hand.
(No electrons were harmed in the creation of this message)
--If we do not succeed we run the risk of failure--
Cubeguru
Regular
Regular

if you let it work

Postby gork151 » January 29th, 2006, 3:40 pm

this is not like trying to grow a tail or do something that humans are not bulit for ... listen to the files and follow your instincts after .. they will guide you toward a destination if you allow them to.. in and by itself it is not likely that you will grow in strength or size by just listening to files and then sitting on the couch eating bon bons.. but files will guide you to a more active life style and make you desire doing things like lifting weights hiking swimming ect .. but you will need to respond to new stimuli...
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

Re: if you let it work

Postby goldragon_70 » January 30th, 2006, 12:56 pm

gork151 wrote:this is not like trying to grow a tail

Actually there have been children who have tails when they are born. We also have an extra vertebrate the bottom of the spine, so growing a tail is not as far fetched as most people believe.
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby asdf » January 30th, 2006, 4:46 pm

I remember reading about hypnosis and muscle tissues once. I'm not sure. I'll try to find it again.

(Everything on this site works in theory.)
asdf
Regular
Regular

Postby Jack » January 30th, 2006, 7:29 pm

um.... at the end of the first trimester of embrionic developement babies have tails.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby Jacara » February 1st, 2006, 2:36 pm

Growing a tail would involve growing several new bones, so it seems extremely unlikely at best.. but if anyone has any luck with it, let us know ;)
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files