using subliminal files

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

using subliminal files

Postby anthrax » December 11th, 2005, 10:12 pm

What is the best way to use subliminal files? Do I need to be in a trance? Can I use them while sleeping? Can I use them while working when I need to stay alert (like the suggestible files?)

Thanks for helping out a newbee :)

Anthrax.

What's the point of becoming something in life...

...why can't I just be me...?
anthrax
Regular
Regular

Postby cardigan » December 11th, 2005, 11:51 pm

No, you don't need to be in a trance. You can listen to them while working and/or doing other things - however I would personally find it difficult to sleep in the white noise, that they emit. :P

They are meant to bypass your normal consciousness, because you can hardly hear actively what is being said, and go directly to the subconscious and work on that.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby megamanrulesall » December 29th, 2005, 9:02 pm

Question about the subliminal versions of files. Are they only available with a premium account, or can they be obtained with a normal/free account?

Thanks for taking the time to answer this question.
It is easier to stab someone in the back than it is to look them in the eyes.
Society is built upon this principle, and it is universal amongst those who rule.
-Unknown
megamanrulesall

Postby homerj1620 » December 30th, 2005, 12:05 am

megamanrulesall wrote:Question about the subliminal versions of files. Are they only available with a premium account, or can they be obtained with a normal/free account?

They used to be free, but now you can only get them with a premium account. You can make your own, though.
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Postby megamanrulesall » December 30th, 2005, 2:17 am

homerj1620 wrote:
They used to be free, but now you can only get them with a premium account. You can make your own, though.

But how would you go about making you own? Wouldn't it be a bit hard to do, especially if you don't know what your doing? Well, at least that answers one question. Thanks.
It is easier to stab someone in the back than it is to look them in the eyes.
Society is built upon this principle, and it is universal amongst those who rule.
-Unknown
megamanrulesall

Postby homerj1620 » December 30th, 2005, 1:03 pm

megamanrulesall wrote:
But how would you go about making you own? Wouldn't it be a bit hard to do, especially if you don't know what your doing? Well, at least that answers one question. Thanks.

The way most of these are created is actually very easy. You need two tools (if you're on Windows):

BrainWave Generator
Audacity

All you have to do is:

Load the mp3 into Audacity by selecting the menu "Project" and go down to "Import Audio"

1. Cut out the induction, deepener, and wakener. Leave only the body. Make a note of how long it is.

2. Open BrainWave Generator and select either "Self-hypnosis 1" or "Self-hypnosis 2" as the preset (#2 would probably be better).

3. On the menu bar, select "Play" and select the option "Play Into Wav"*

4. On the dialog that opens, set the length to be a little longer than the body.

5. Save the file

6. In Audacity, select the menu "Project" and go down to "Import Audio"

7. You should now have two tracks.

8. Hit the play button.

9. Adjust the slider on the left of the body track until you can't hear it above the brainwave generator track

10. When that's done you can stop playback

11. In the "File" menu, select "Export as WAV"**.

That's it. If you need help on manually creating mp3's, I can give instructions on that too.

* Note: I currently don't have access to a Windows machine (I'm posting from my Mac) so the menu names for BwGen are being pulled from my memory.

**There is an "Export as MP3", but it's best to do that separatley (with LAME). Audacity's mp3 export needs work, and it also doesn't support VBR.
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Postby makidas » December 30th, 2005, 4:22 pm

DbPoweramp is a free utility available on downloads.com that allows you to convert audio files to all different types. Last I checked it supported over 20 different audio types. The quality is excellent too, they also have a free mp3 player which sounds great, but not up to par with the likes of Winamp as far as features go.
I may be wrong....

But what happens if I'm right?
makidas
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files