Furry transformation

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Furry transformation

Postby Mitchd03 » December 17th, 2005, 11:20 am

What is the best way to get the furry transformation file to work? would it work if i played the regular (free) file on repeat while i slept? If you have had any sucess with this file, how long did it take you (in hearings) and what technique did you use?

Also would louder volume = better or worse sucess rate or is volume irrelivant?
Mitchd03

Postby goldragon_70 » December 18th, 2005, 10:50 am

I've only been listening to it for a few months, and I've only been able to listen to it here and there, but I have had a little success, with the way my body fells, and the way I feel it move. My computer has been down for almost a month though too. I use Deeping2, visualhelp, furry transformation, and reinforcer, in that order. I tend to be a very visual person, so visualhelp really enhanced the speed of the transformation.
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby cardigan » December 18th, 2005, 12:09 pm

I have never listened to the file mentioned, so I can't offer any advice in particular. But with respect to the VOLUME, you need to adjust it to a level that is soft and low - but high enough for you to be able to hear and understand everything. The key is that the file should soothe you and make you relax. So don't turn it up too high. Make it such a level as if you had a hypnotist sitting in a chair next to you, and he was talking to you.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby Dream_Piper » January 29th, 2006, 2:07 pm

yea, how long should this take to work again? ^^" ive not gotten a single file for me to work and im beginning to lose hope :P
Dream_Piper

Postby Hyp-know-fetish » January 29th, 2006, 5:53 pm

Files need a LOT of reinfircement. I've been working with FurryTransformation for about 2 1/2 weeks and no hallucinations, though it makes me feel like it's working. So, it is mentally, but not visually. Yet.

Keep working at it, it takes time. And only listen to one file at a time. Don't start one file until you are done with the other. So either finish the file you want to work on, or if you change your mind you can switch.
Hyp-know-fetish
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Dream_Piper » January 31st, 2006, 11:04 pm

Hyp-know-fetish wrote:Files need a LOT of reinfircement. I've been working with FurryTransformation for about 2 1/2 weeks and no hallucinations, though it makes me feel like it's working. So, it is mentally, but not visually. Yet.

Keep working at it, it takes time. And only listen to one file at a time. Don't start one file until you are done with the other. So either finish the file you want to work on, or if you change your mind you can switch.
thanks i will keep that in mind
Dream_Piper

Postby Dream_Piper » January 31st, 2006, 11:08 pm

heres another thought, would incense possibly help it along?
Dream_Piper

Postby Jacara » February 1st, 2006, 2:40 pm

If it helps you relax and doesn't distract you, give it a try.
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files