LRFemaleOrgasm

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

LRFemaleOrgasm

Postby Dammi » April 21st, 2005, 3:50 pm

I was wondering about this file.. when I listened to it I felt a tingly feeling when she said "one" so I'm pretty sure that I went under ( For the first time even! :D ) but when she began describing and talking about my "new" body and "lover" she told me I'd curl up my spine, start to breath really fast and things like that. And all of a sudden I start wondering if I'm supposed to do that too or just in my mind..

And now.. when I try to listen to it again.. I always interupt myself by thinking about that.. so just too be sure once and for all.. what do you guys do?
Dammi

Postby Jack » April 21st, 2005, 4:30 pm

My suggestion would be to experience it each way and decide which way works best for you.
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby dharden » April 21st, 2005, 6:17 pm

In general, it's not a good idea to get into thoughts of what "should" or "shouldn't" happen. Just let whatever happens, happen. Since you are thinking about it wrt this file, decide which way you want to go before you start playing it.

My suggestion would be to let it happen in your mind. If your body decides to get into the act, so be it.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Tradewynd » May 3rd, 2005, 10:39 pm

For me, my body just naturally got into it along with it. Just let whatever happens happen. It's supposed to be a fun and pleasurable experience, so do it however it seems better for you.
Tradewynd

Postby Cubeguru » May 4th, 2005, 3:57 pm

just do whatever you feel like doing, do it your own way, just go with the flow and relax, and follow your instinct, if you just want to listen,just listen and if you want to do as the file says, do what the file says.
Pentiums melt in your PC, not in your hand.
(No electrons were harmed in the creation of this message)
--If we do not succeed we run the risk of failure--
Cubeguru
Regular
Regular

Postby MikeWulf » May 6th, 2005, 9:06 am

Something along thouse lines happened to me.
I got to a certain point and my body felt all tingly but my heart was beating VERY hard and quickened even though my breathing was long and slow. Honestly, if that is meant to be the way to go under I think it will be difficult to get past it.
MikeWulf
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files