Questions on Triggers

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Questions on Triggers

Postby Maverick1966 » August 14th, 2013, 7:25 am

I am interested in finding a file that would cause me to have to play with my nipples for a short period once triggered. What I am wondering is there a file such as this with the ability to be triggered via email by anyone that has the trigger.

I am sorry if this is a foolish question but I know triggers work verbally or by object however I am not sure they can be set to trigger by email.
Maverick1966

Postby VeryGnawty » August 15th, 2013, 2:42 pm

Anything can be a trigger...
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby Maverick1966 » August 15th, 2013, 7:24 pm

Thank you. I find the more I read the more I am learning
Maverick1966

Postby uw_onsterfelijk » August 15th, 2013, 8:05 pm

Does this file help at all?

http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/83/TrigNipplePlay.php

Description: Makes the listeners feel nipple play in their genitals so that orgasm through nipple stimulation is possible. This file drastically increases nipple sensitivity from the moment you are triggered with "Nipple Play Time for you" until you hear "Revert to Normal"

You could easily edit in the "email" trigger ability from the "email slave" file.

Is that what you are looking for basically?
uw_onsterfelijk
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Maverick1966 » August 15th, 2013, 11:10 pm

Thanks I will check this out. I am using a breast play right now but it is not the same one....I will let you know how it works
Maverick1966

Postby Jadit » August 24th, 2013, 6:05 am

uw_onsterfelijk wrote:http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/83/TrigNipplePlay.php

Description: Makes the listeners feel nipple play in their genitals so that orgasm through nipple stimulation is possible. This file drastically increases nipple sensitivity from the moment you are triggered with "Nipple Play Time trigger" until you hear "Revert to Normal"

These kind of files would work better if the effect was "always", or "when something touches your nipples". Not after speaking out loud some words, which is not something i will ever do for files. But basic ideas in many files like this are good.
Jadit
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files