Breathing Issues

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Breathing Issues

Postby devonimp » December 24th, 2005, 6:24 am

I have been training with inductions for about a month and a half, maybe longer. My progress went from nothing.... to almost alarming success within the past two weeks or so. I went from feeling no changes, to actually getting light headed, or numb all over, and slightly altered perception. Recently, I've discovered that I can fall into trance <Tho it takes two inductions back to back to do it.. usually Focus and Deepening>

I've gone completely under once from that. That was a few days ago. I've tried three times to trance since then with a problem.
Now, when I am almost under, it starts to feel like someone either parked a car on my chest, or I need to actually make an effort to inhale. This occurs during the countdown into Deepening when I start feeling numb. This usually brings me up out of the state I was entering. Its quite frustrating.

Anyone have any kind of suggestions or information on why this happens?
devonimp
Regular
Regular

Postby makidas » December 24th, 2005, 12:08 pm

Just go with it, it's fairly normal to feel a weight on your chest if not your whole body. Your body is smart, it won't let you suffocate. :P A mantra I use when I feel a panic attack coming on is "calm, cool, collective." That helps me alot.
I may be wrong....

But what happens if I'm right?
makidas
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files