TrigSlave

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

TrigSlave

Postby whatthe75 » January 2nd, 2006, 5:39 pm

Hi all

I have just started using the trigslave file on my wife. After some discussion with her she is fine with me using the file on her. I have been hypnotising her for a while before i started playing the file to her. And she falls into trance quite easily. And wakes up ok.

I recite the trig slave file with my voice , so that she trusts the voice and i have changed it so only i can trigger her instead of anyone.

I have been doing this for a just under a week now about three times a day.

I am sure this is a "how long is a piece of string" type question. But i was just wondering if anyone else has used this file , how long was it before they got any results. So far i have no results as yet, but i know repetition is the best thing for it.

any answers or suggestions would be great. Thanks.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby Jack » January 2nd, 2006, 6:16 pm

Personally, while she's awake and once I've got her in a trance I would ask her the following question: "What would have to be true in order for you to accept this bit of programming now?" and incorporate whatever her response(s) are.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby whatthe75 » January 3rd, 2006, 1:59 am

I will give that a go and see what happens.

cheers
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby whatthe75 » January 4th, 2006, 8:56 pm

Just a follow up,after reading the "falling asleep to files" question.I think my wife was doing the same,as she said she could not remember the suggestion part of the trance. So i have tried a shorter induction which seems to work a treat, as she remembers everything that is said. And her hers eyes seem to REM pretty good , so i shall carry on with the shorter induction.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files