Before I use these on my slave...

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Before I use these on my slave...

Postby LordIceWing » January 10th, 2014, 4:10 pm

Is is possible to get the scripts\transcript for files prior to purchasing them?

There are a few I'm interested in, but frankly, I don't know you folks, and I have no idea what could be included in these files, and I'm the only one who gets to screw with her head...

Had anybody found any 'hidden' issues in any of the files on here?
LordIceWing

Postby Endo » January 10th, 2014, 5:53 pm

It's possible, but not probable. You could PM the author and politely request that they send you a script as a prelude to possibly purchasing it or you could ask someone in general about a certain file.

However, if a file is being sold on this site, then it means that the author has undergone a general checking out of sorts to verify that they are a decent author and aren't abusive.

It may be wise to install some mental defenses in your sub before giving them anything you don't trust, or anything not explicitly from YOU. (Mental defenses would be good in any case, regardless of if you're the master or sub in the relationship if you yourself use files or other hypnosis services.)
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby Fizbin » January 11th, 2014, 5:19 am

Some scripts are available. There are also some files that say right in the description that they apply some bonding to the author. Look for the alternate formats in the descriptions to see if they make the script downloadable.
Fizbin
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files