is it possible for someone here to create a file like this

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

What you mean to say...

Postby sleepyjosh » January 19th, 2014, 12:41 pm

I assume you mean to say "make me believe I am a 2 y/o forever.". To physically make you a 2 y/o is not possible.

Hypnosis != Magic
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Endo » January 19th, 2014, 2:06 pm

^That.

Most physical changes are very difficult to obtain, and even when they are obtained, they aren't anything major. You won't be growing wings or hooves or whatnot.
Endo
Guru
Guru

non permanance of files are important

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » January 19th, 2014, 4:16 pm

hello dear:

there are reasons that some files are only temporarily based. with the regression it is important for everyday life to have it only *when safe*
making it totally permanent will restrict your mental faculties and impare driving ability or cooking or any other adult related process and would essentially mentally incapaciate you.

Do you have a life long partner that would care for you? there are ALOT of things to consider before taking a tist and undergoing such.
Sometimes desires blind us to the consequences of what we wish for .

Do this with a heavy conscience and at your own risk .

Best Regards.
HeadMistress_Squirrel
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » January 23rd, 2014, 7:28 pm

sorry dear that is not a file that i can undertake. for legal ramifications and/or potential for safety to life and limb..i will pass .
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Endo » January 23rd, 2014, 8:23 pm

Doesn't matter how much "permission" you "give" her in an informal internet setting, with absolutely no contracts etc. She has said she won't do it, try to find someone else, or ahem, grow up and accept adulthood.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Re: but she could really do tht to people?a

Postby diode168 » January 23rd, 2014, 9:34 pm

Jonathanandrichard wrote:but she could really do tht to people?a

As somebody who once practiced medicine. My training says no but my experience says weird shit happens.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby Endo » January 24th, 2014, 8:49 am

Look, the most drastic change we've ever heard of is a guy loosing a couple inches of height. What you're asking for is very far outside the realm of what anyone's done ever.

As for your mind, it could be a simple matter to retard certain mental facilities, but you'd probably get to "idiot" level and then forget what you're trying to achieve, and why.

But then, there's some notable ethical concerns. If you pursued this with a willing 'tist, your family could sue or make a big stink about 'tists to the news, and draw a lot of negative attention to the community. One of the reasons that this is a primarily FILE site is to prevent extreme ideas from being pursued. If a file popped up that encouraged a person to rape and beat their wife/husband, it would be pulled from the site. We just want to live out our fun without society making us the next... whatever. I'm sure someone notably older than me can come up with a suitable "other" for the metaphor.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » January 25th, 2014, 6:54 pm

Endo wrote:Look, the most drastic change we've ever heard of is a guy loosing a couple inches of height. What you're asking for is very far outside the realm of what anyone's done ever.

As for your mind, it could be a simple matter to retard certain mental facilities, but you'd probably get to "idiot" level and then forget what you're trying to achieve, and why.

But then, there's some notable ethical concerns. If you pursued this with a willing 'tist, your family could sue or make a big stink about 'tists to the news, and draw a lot of negative attention to the community. One of the reasons that this is a primarily FILE site is to prevent extreme ideas from being pursued. If a file popped up that encouraged a person to rape and beat their wife/husband, it would be pulled from the site. We just want to live out our fun without society making us the next... whatever. I'm sure someone notably older than me can come up with a suitable "other" for the metaphor.

thank you endo. i couldnt have said it better. i advocate safe tisting and a good atmosphere for such. we are not vending machines and/or genies.

please have the consideration of such. most of us do what we do freely here for the safe enjoyment of all.

HeadMistress_Squirrel
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files