Several Questions

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Several Questions

Postby LysergicDan » January 7th, 2006, 2:37 pm

I an new here, and have never tried any of these files. I just downladed the lucid dream curse2, and will try it tonight. I have the following questions:

1. Has anyone had success with XGirlTime?
2. Would any drugs aid in the process of being hypnotized(Valium or cannabis to go under more quickly, LSD to help with visualizations)?
3. Any tips to make the lucid dream file work better?

Thanks
LysergicDan

Postby loadedkaos » January 8th, 2006, 12:49 am

Melatonin seems to work pretty good, although it can be used to help you sleep I have been told it is a good aid in meditation and I can attest that it definately helps with being hypnotized. Although it is a hormone so don't take it every time otherwise your body will stop creating melatonin on its own.
loadedkaos
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jun » January 8th, 2006, 9:59 am

Normal dosage amounts of Melatonin? I can't find anything other than images on the erowid site.

Any other info one should need?

Thanks in advance. ^^
jun
Regular
Regular

Postby LysergicDan » January 8th, 2006, 4:01 pm

the normal dose of melatonin is about 3mg. melatonin is also said to have effects on how vivd your dreams are.
LysergicDan

Postby aeroue » January 8th, 2006, 4:15 pm

I don't normally just get melatonin I get a food or a drink which has it or similar chemicals in. One example is something called night time milk you get it in some shops don't know how many. Nesquik chocolate milk also help I had the trippiest dreams after a carton of that.

I think you can get it in pill form too though.

check out

http://forum.ld4all.com/

It has info on the forum somewhere of what people use for lucid dreaming.

Specifically the shortcuts to lucidity.

I wouldnt do LSD for visualisations you will just go on a crazy trip and prolly be unable to understand the files you are listening to.

I use cannabis, it sometimes help but depends on the strain sometimes it makes my thought too random and unfocused.

For lucid dreaming better, check out that ld4all site again.
aeroue
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jun » January 8th, 2006, 4:56 pm

I got some Melatonin at a local drug store. It comes in a 3mg pill (as you said) to be used as a sleep aid.

Strangely, other "sleeping pills" with (I forget what the chemical is normally) really just make me feel loopy and uncomfortable. Melatonin was comfortable and did help a little with trance.

I only had the one, and I don't plan on doing more than a few in a one-month period, but getting a nice trance from this combined with trainsusceptable might be a good foothold for later files.

I have the suspicion I just need more practice getting relaxed and the Melatonin just helped with it. Maybe just an _ordinary_ glass of warm milk would be enough. ^^

I also mentioned in another thread that I tried DXM (which is supposed to give hallucinations) and the only hallucination I got from it was hearing the windows "external device disconnect" and "external device connect" sounds. >.> Not nearly the hallucinations I was looking for. I don't think I can tailor my hallucinations so gave up on that route.
jun
Regular
Regular

Postby Hyp-know-fetish » January 8th, 2006, 9:28 pm

2. Would any drugs aid in the process of being hypnotized(Valium or cannabis to go under more quickly, LSD to help with visualizations)?

I don't think we can legally suggest drugs that are illegal/possibly harmful. Because we could get sued and they'd have our posts as proof. But if you know for 100% certain that the drug isn't illegal or harmful, then go ahead. That's the only answer I can give.
Hyp-know-fetish
Mentor
Mentor

Postby loadedkaos » January 8th, 2006, 10:52 pm

jun wrote:
I have the suspicion I just need more practice getting relaxed and the Melatonin just helped with it. Maybe just an _ordinary_ glass of warm milk would be enough. ^^

To be honest the melatonin really does help when I'm getting anxious or just can't relax. I think that anxious feeling is a comon one when it comes to self hypnosis. To want to achieve something so bad but not to see instant results can sometimes creep on some of the newbies, the melatonin can help take the edge off on those nights when you are real anxious.

The keys to being hypnotized in the traditional sense, the way it's done off of most of these files is to relax and focus. If you can find something legal that will help you relax and focus that isn't harmful go for it.
loadedkaos
Mentor
Mentor

Postby aeroue » January 9th, 2006, 2:35 pm

[/quote]
I don't think we can legally suggest drugs that are illegal/possibly harmful. Because we could get sued and they'd have our posts as proof. But if you know for 100% certain that the drug isn't illegal or harmful, then go ahead. That's the only answer I can give.

Free speech

You can.
aeroue
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ZhenJi » January 10th, 2006, 3:25 pm

Unless it's just ordinary sleeping pills, I wouldn't recommend self-medication of hormone-based products or anything that could have potential long-term side effects - not without consulting with a doctor.
ZhenJi

Postby homerj1620 » January 11th, 2006, 4:45 pm

jun wrote:I got some Melatonin at a local drug store. It comes in a 3mg pill (as you said) to be used as a sleep aid.

Strangely, other "sleeping pills" with (I forget what the chemical is normally) really just make me feel loopy and uncomfortable. Melatonin was comfortable and did help a little with trance.

I use melatonin occasionally to help me get to sleep. Works great for that. I have not tried it for trance, though.
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Dizzle » January 12th, 2006, 4:33 am

I found a cup of tea helped me relax better.
Dizzle

Postby jun » January 12th, 2006, 1:34 pm

I'm thinking almost anything that would normally relax a person would help. I did get the best trances I've ever had using Melatonin, but I'd rather not use it more than just a couple times. (as though I'm using it for what it's actually used for, jet lag or insomnia)

At least now I know how deep I can get, and what it's like so I should be able to do it more easily without the aid.

From now on it's warm baths and tea or milk. :9
jun
Regular
Regular

pot

Postby gork151 » January 29th, 2006, 3:48 pm

using drugs of course can help brain wash or heighten your experience .... i would guess things like furry transformation or some of the farther along files would benefit from extra stimulation of the mind.. lol friends have done acid and had some rather remakable experiences with out suggestion .. just imagine if there were a whole set of suggestions that were clear and direct ... keeping an open mind while under the influence of drugs and not getting parnoid and freaking out might be the bigger challenge ... there have been studies done on acid and brain washing..
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

substances

Postby juniper » January 30th, 2006, 4:49 pm

One substance that is a possible helper, though I would definitely doing some research on it before you do it to see if it will do exactly what you're looking for, is Kava Kava. It is supposedly really good for helping with relaxation.

Best of luck in whatever you end up doing:)
One by one the penguins steal my sanity... hehe
juniper
Regular
Regular

Postby asdf » January 30th, 2006, 4:51 pm

Drugs are bad. No, really, drugs are bad. They're bad for your concentration. The only drugs that might benefit you are sedatives and nootropics.
asdf
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files