FurryTransformation Questions..

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

FurryTransformation Questions..

Postby boobiesrock » January 7th, 2006, 5:50 pm

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone had any tips on how to perceive the feelings that should be done in the FurryTransformation file? I just cant seem to have any success in "feeling" the fur/tail/etc. I have no problem visualizing, thats fine.. but I cant seem to make my body have a sense of change. I've been working at this file for over a month now and saying the trigger seems to have zero effect on me. Well, thanks for the help.
boobiesrock

Postby Hyp-know-fetish » January 7th, 2006, 9:27 pm

You are probably going to groan in despair when I say this, but I read that it takes several months to get it down pat. Keep working at it, but don't make it a chore. Listen when you really want to, not just when you are bored. Listen at times you feel suggestible. It will work, there are success stories about it.

I don't listen to the files as much as others, but I engage in self-hypnosis personally. That's a little bit harder to do than just listen to a file, but with practice, I got it. Anyway, I found that there were times I felt more suggestible. Having a load of free time, I'd hypnotize myself. Guess what? When I really felt like being hypnotized, I'd have a much better result than if I was just bored and needed to kill time.

In summary: Don't try so hard that you get frustrated, but do keep trying it. Persistance is the key, something you apparantly have plenty of if you can go a whole month. :D
Hyp-know-fetish
Mentor
Mentor

Postby boobiesrock » January 7th, 2006, 9:48 pm

Thanks for the reply. I do plan to keep at it, the only thing I found odd, is that over the past few weeks the effects of some of the other files just seem to be dying down. Normally when I'd go into trance I would have some feeling of the effects, but recently it seems they've stopped all together. The only thing I can think of that would cause this is the fact that I've started working again and I have been extremely stressed / tired all the time. Guess I'll have to see if things get better over time as my life starts to settle down again :wink:
boobiesrock

Postby Hyp-know-fetish » January 7th, 2006, 10:19 pm

That would explain a lot. I found the hard way that trances rarely have an effect when stressed. When stressed, your mind is busy, then the hypnosis has no effect, then you get even more stressed because it didn't work! I've been there. It's like sleeping. (very like sleeping, actually) I was only able to actually make myself sleep when I was very young. It was an odd gift, one I was sad to lose. But normally, you can't make yourlelf sleep, you just gotta let it happen.

Good luck - I'm going to start trying the FurryTransformation tonight. :)
Hyp-know-fetish
Mentor
Mentor

Postby goldragon_70 » January 8th, 2006, 12:12 am

When visualising with the hypno file, try to imagen the fill of the fur, tail, ect at the time your are visualising what it looks like. Unfortuanatly diffrent people will have diffrent sences effected first.
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby jun » January 8th, 2006, 10:04 am

This may sound like a dumb question, but...

For visualizations, say... with a bunny... would a first-person thought process be more effective than a third person? I've tried different things for visualization from "seeing" what I want from a third person perspective, seeing from a first-person (as though I'm looking down at myself) and even trying to combine the two like overlapping or (as is stated in the file) "painting" it onto me.

I've wondered what would actually be best. It may be a case-by-case thing but I hadn't seen it really discussed here (not recently anyway)

^^
jun
Regular
Regular

Postby Hyp-know-fetish » January 8th, 2006, 10:29 am

Well, last night I started the FurryTransformation, jun. And the first-person perspective came to me. I felt the mindset of a rabbit (it was the furry that came to mind as I read the description) and I felt "paws" or whatever you call bunny-feet, and I did experience a prickly feeling as if I was growing fur, but I never actually felt or saw the fur.

Admittedly, I never listened to the file FurryTransformation. I usually do it myself, and this was no exception. No offense to EMG, but hearing another guy talk about things that may happen to me sexually just seems wierd.

So, not much progress, but it is Day #1. Heck, I'll write in my journal about this. It's an interesting project for me.
Hyp-know-fetish
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jun » January 8th, 2006, 10:52 am

Thanks. I appreciate the input. ^^

Good luck. ^^
jun
Regular
Regular

Postby goldragon_70 » January 8th, 2006, 11:52 am

I visualise it, in first person.
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby HypnoSnake » January 9th, 2006, 1:34 pm

I'm a little confused why my transformations arnt working really, because for my technique of visualizing myself, i look at myself for a long time in the mirror, then as im listening to the mp3, i try to get back that image of myself and add things on top of it such as ears and a tail and maybe patches of fur, but i havnt had any luck at all yet with visuals.
HypnoSnake

Postby Jack » January 9th, 2006, 7:48 pm

Hypnosnake: try following goldragon_70's post and imagine your body, not an image/reflection of your body, becoming whatever it is you want to change it to.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby Fen-Fen » January 12th, 2006, 7:17 pm

Hyp-know-fetish wrote:

So, not much progress, but it is Day #1. Heck, I'll write in my journal about this. It's an interesting project for me.

I would like to read the journal. :)
Fen-Fen

Postby Hyp-know-fetish » January 12th, 2006, 7:47 pm

Feel free to. If you don't know, click 'Journal' on the left. You'll find mine easy enough. ;)
Hyp-know-fetish
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Fen-Fen » January 13th, 2006, 11:42 pm

Hyp-know-fetish wrote:Feel free to. If you don't know, click 'Journal' on the left. You'll find mine easy enough. ;)

Ah! Thank you! :)
Fen-Fen

Return to Help with Files