Any good memory alteration/creation files?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Any good memory alteration/creation files?

Postby TheTurretCube » June 7th, 2014, 8:14 pm

Just wondering, because I can't seem to find many
TheTurretCube
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Fizbin » June 11th, 2014, 7:53 pm

Not really something I would consider for a file, as you would usually want to alter or create a very specific, personal memory...
Fizbin
Regular
Regular

Postby Endo » June 11th, 2014, 8:37 pm

Perhaps if you could define what you mean here, we could help you out a bit better. Under a certain interpretation of your question, one could say that "hypno adventure" files create memories, but I don't think that's what you mean.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby lew897 » June 12th, 2014, 12:18 am

From my observations people tend to say that a certain file will make people feel like they've always been a certain way. Because my theory is that your perception is changed with this new way of thinking and when you look back on certain memories you think yeah I really didn't notice how hot this is, maybe that's why I kept thinking about it all these years. When in fact the file really does a lot to your perception. For me listening to sissy files just for fun made me re think a lot about my past and future. Like Endo said it would be helpful to know what exactly your looking for in terms of category.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TheTurretCube » June 12th, 2014, 8:48 am

Hmmmm, I kind of meant along the lines of implanting a memory of an experience, or changing an experience. I know someone, I believe Major Pixel, but I could be wrong, has a file which creates a memory of your Mother turning you gay, now I'm not looking for anything that extreme.

I guess hypno adventures are fun, I have a few by Isabella Valentine which are fun.

Thanks for the feedback all, I guess it's a very non specific genre, memory. I suppose I'll continue with Isabella, Elana mcIvor and Tasha Lynn, those kind of files
TheTurretCube
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files