Got a few files for my wife

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Got a few files for my wife

Postby slickf » June 9th, 2014, 9:55 pm

I have had a look and found some files for my wife to listen to, to open her up sexually. There are quite a few files that would help her and all of them have the word Slut in them. I had a few questions though.

Some of these files are Subliminal and have rain or water falling playing, I was thinking of using those playing a loop overnight and I was wondering what kind of effects that would have one me. I mean we sleep together and the last thing I want is the same dress code and sexual tendencies to get into my mind from the files. What is the best way to listen to these files.
slickf

Postby zapnosis » June 10th, 2014, 4:14 am

You can get speakers that are designed to play softly under a pillow, that might help. I think you can find them on amazon etc. Obviously, you sacrifice any stereo effects, though.

My advice would be not to play them during sleep, you're more likely to end up with a disturbed night than anything else. Trance is trance, there's no real substitute.

Good luck with that,
Z
"Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead,
no squealing... remember that it's all in your head"
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slickf » June 10th, 2014, 10:30 am

Sounds good. Will play them while she's awake. Only thing is family is around for a while staying over so can't use the actual proper trance recordings and only the subliminal ones which have the words hidden with other background sound.

Now the task remains to encourage the wife to listen to a few of these. She's not normally up to try new things and some of these are pretty out there for someone to listen to. I mean she wants the changes to, she can be a little freak here and there but I'm sure it's going to take a little work on my side to convince her to listen to these. Any ideas what and how I should start with. That's why I was thinking subliminals first and then the rest. Female voices might be easier for her too, I mean as prim and proper she is it might be wierd for her to listen to a guy telling her - how to be a slut.

Do you guys have any recommendations or ways I can make this easier for her.
slickf

Postby zapnosis » June 11th, 2014, 3:10 am

The best advice I can give there is to show her this site and let her see for herself, so she knows what you know. So much of this stuff is just down to what feels right for the person listening and as often as not what proves to be effective isn't what you were expecting. You'll need her feedback to make this work, so why not just bring her in from the start?

Z
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slickf » June 11th, 2014, 10:20 am

I agree. She does know that I listened to a few files here for self help and it seems to be working and I also spoke to her about using them and she's ok with listening to some of the sexual and self help files, we didn't speak about which ones or anything. But I was right she seems hesitant about listening to ones where it's a guys voice. Just not sure which files to use to start her off slow, anything too quick and too graphic might make her weirded out.

Any recommendations about what files to start her off with?

I was thinking subliminal first, just so that she has some sexually suggestive words already in her head. She knows they are suggestive and doesn't mind those as they don't make her feel uncomfortable.
slickf

Postby zapnosis » June 11th, 2014, 5:41 pm

Hmmm... I confess I that I'm not entirely convinced by the whole subliminal thing, but you don't know until you try. That's probably just a little prejudice of mine.

I'm afraid I can't recommend any files for your purpose from my own experience. I understand that Slutinmyhead has had a good name in this community for many years and I believe he has some ladies helping him to voice a variety of files for all kinds of things. That's a good place to start looking.

Z
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files