What files to try first / Newbie help

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

What files to try first / Newbie help

Postby HFBIO » September 26th, 2014, 11:04 am

I'm basically new at hypnosis. I have been messing around with it since around 2010, but none of the files have work other than this one that I edited that gave me results that were not listed in the file. >_> However, that was in 2011, and it's 2014 now. I met a friend who was into the same type of hypnosis I was into, however I am finding that he's a little better at getting files to work than I am. Right now he has me working on Simon Says, since Trigincon didn't do anything... He's had me try some files that worked on him: Babyspeak, Hellion Diaper Dependance. However, all of those files haven't seemed to work a little bit. I bounced over to the Lutz file since it's a huge induction and has a trigger that I think acts just like Simon Says. Though I don't even think I am trancing. I'm going to try the Lutz file a few more times since I just tried it yesterday.

Any advice on a file that would be a little more for beginners? The end goal is to have some diaper files work on me, mainly triggers or that Wetting Challenge. The problem I am facing right now is every time I get out of listening to the file I want to test it and it doesn't really do anything 'cause I don't think I went into trance or whatever. It's just super lame. Part of me feels like the Simon Says types of files make me want to do things to pretend it is working, which I have an inner problem with since I would rather just straight up do it if that thanks to the file.

I know hypnosis isn't an overnight thing with most people, but seeing my friend wet himself and speak in gibberish makes me jealous... >_> So, any files I should be focusing on? How should I better trance/go into trance? Better way to be listening to the files (in the dark? headphones? In a chair or bed? Looking at a screen?)

Thank you, thank you~
HFBIO
Regular
Regular

Postby diode168 » September 27th, 2014, 11:12 pm

If your in to diaper stuff you may wish to look at the curse of the teeny weenie.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby HFBIO » September 28th, 2014, 3:33 am

Not into penis shrink, homie.
HFBIO
Regular
Regular

Postby HFBIO » September 30th, 2014, 7:46 pm

Uhh. My friend keeps referring me back to the forums for help, but no one is really commenting on this one. :?
HFBIO
Regular
Regular

Postby lew897 » October 21st, 2014, 6:44 pm

Well, my theory is that hypnosis is like learning any new physical thing, which is said to take anywhere to six months. Mainly because the physical movements of our body is extremely difficult for our brains to process. Which is kinda funny since for trance all you do is lay down. The only thing that worked for me is making my own tts file that had multiple tracks and specific wording to help me relax. If your interested, I could make a trance file for and if you test it out promising to be consistant with it. As well as pm me certain phrases you want in it. Also, I make files in tts.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files