trigger files still dont work

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

trigger files still dont work

Postby NeKofLiP » February 1st, 2006, 2:57 pm

i dont understand why trigger files shouldnt/wont work.
ive been listening to trig sissy boy for quite some time now , with absolutely no results. same with trig horny school girl , and furry transformation
ive listened to curse stroke sissy maybe for a week or two , and had small physical changes.
why is it trigger files simply refuse to work for me?
NeKofLiP
Regular
Regular

triggers

Postby strictausmstr » February 1st, 2006, 3:46 pm

have you been achieving trance when listening to the files?

Have you been open and receptive to the files?

Maybe you should try a different file to achieve a result and then return - even the "Baby time" file
strictausmstr
Regular
Regular

Postby NeKofLiP » February 2nd, 2006, 11:15 am

yes , im reasonably sure ive been in trance..
i would describe it , but its said it feels differant for every person so it wouldnt be useful.

ive been extremely open to the files, and it was after achieving physical results like i said that i tried trigger files again , and failed.

im going back to curse stroke sissy until i can try again at random and hope it works.
NeKofLiP
Regular
Regular

Postby Dingus » February 3rd, 2006, 10:33 pm

You think that is bad, I've been using the EnchantedKeyBoardCurse for over half-a-year now and I'm still not getting a single result. :cry:
Dingus
Regular
Regular

Postby liljonny » February 4th, 2006, 6:26 am

Dingus wrote:You think that is bad, I've been using the EnchantedKeyBoardCurse for over half-a-year now and I'm still not getting a single result. :cry:

I did not use EnchantedKeyBoardCurse even once, but I can type up what I want and most of the time it will happen. I type it up like ENG would say it. For instance, instead of saying "I should... " I would type "you should..."..
I have created a trigger making me wear diapers all weekend. I made it so I could trigger myself up to a half hour after I got home on the last day of the workweek, after that it would be triggering myself for the next weekend. I then added a suggestion that if I managed to get out of thoes diapers, I would be automatically triggered the next weekend that I didn't trigger myself. The trigger says that I will come straight home and the first thing I do will do is diaper myself. This worked perfectly. I did manage to get out of my diapers and then the next weekend, I was automaticly triggered a half hour after I got home on Friday. :P
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files