Just a wee bit confused

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Just a wee bit confused

Postby LockheedW » February 2nd, 2006, 10:45 am

Okay, basic question here, how do I know I really am in a trance? I THINK sometimes I'm in a trance, but I'm never entirely sure. Is it possible to have concious thought in a trance?

Sometimes I can snap myself out of it, but it seems like a lot of work to get out of the state. Does that mean I was tranced and broke out of it, or does that mean I was only tricking myself into thinking I was tranced and really could have just done it effortlessly?

Been working with induction and trigsuceptability (or whatever it is that is supposed to make you more vulnerable to hypnotic suggestion). Tried the XgirlTime file, and there may have been some effect, but once more, I'm not sure if it really was an effect or my mind suggesting that the file may be about to take hold. Of course, this could mean that it is working, but I'm just so confused right now.

As a final note, I could have sworn Girl Time was begining to work, but the moment I thought "Hey, its working!" it all stopped (I thought I saw a very feminine hand in place of my right and felt a bit more weight on my chest).

Anyone able to detangle this mess and tell me if its a start or if i'm still at square 1?
LockheedW

Re: Just a wee bit confused

Postby goldragon_70 » February 2nd, 2006, 11:41 am

LockheedW wrote:Okay, basic question here, how do I know I really am in a trance? I THINK sometimes I'm in a trance, but I'm never entirely sure. Is it possible to have concious thought in a trance?

Yes, in trance you're conscious, and there for you have conscious thought. I use that to help me visualize the changes.

LockheedW wrote:Sometimes I can snap myself out of it, but it seems like a lot of work to get out of the state. Does that mean I was tranced and broke out of it, or does that mean I was only tricking myself into thinking I was tranced and really could have just done it effortlessly?

This has happened to me a few times, I find I can go back pretty quick, it I focus on the file and not that I just broke out.

LockheedW wrote:Been working with induction and trigsuceptability (or whatever it is that is supposed to make you more vulnerable to hypnotic suggestion). Tried the XgirlTime file, and there may have been some effect, but once more, I'm not sure if it really was an effect or my mind suggesting that the file may be about to take hold. Of course, this could mean that it is working, but I'm just so confused right now.

Well, you do have believe it is working. If I trigger a file and start asking myself if it is really working, then the benefit and illusion goes.

LockheedW wrote:As a final note, I could have sworn Girl Time was begining to work, but the moment I thought "Hey, its working!" it all stopped (I thought I saw a very feminine hand in place of my right and felt a bit more weight on my chest).

Please look at previous answer.

LockheedW wrote:Anyone able to detangle this mess and tell me if its a start or if i'm still at square 1?

It's a start.
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby Jacara » February 2nd, 2006, 2:15 pm

Trance isn't a "am I or aren't I" kind of thing, it's a matter of degree. Odds are you're in some level of very light trance right now, most of us spend most of our day in a relaxed mental state. Getting into a deep trance takes practice. Don't keep "testing" it by trying to break out of it, but go with it and just assume that you're on your way there. Just don't think about whether you are or aren't, just focus on what you're supposed to be focused on (the words, or the spiral, or your breathing.. whatever).

Keep at it, and don't doubt that it's possible (it definitely is).
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby LockheedW » February 2nd, 2006, 2:44 pm

Really hard to not try and test, but I am sure now that train suceptability is working, because whenever I start any other files, I start to trance, which is, according to my understanding, what the file is supposed to help with. So far, I think I'm only lightly tranced, and more or less fully concious and aware, but I've noticed at the end of the induction file, I seem to 'wake up'. Not that I had been asleep, just more of suddenly being a tad more aware than I thought I was.
LockheedW

Postby loony28 » February 2nd, 2006, 3:14 pm

LockheedW wrote:Really hard to not try and test, but I am sure now that train suceptability is working, because whenever I start any other files, I start to trance, which is, according to my understanding, what the file is supposed to help with. So far, I think I'm only lightly tranced, and more or less fully concious and aware, but I've noticed at the end of the induction file, I seem to 'wake up'. Not that I had been asleep, just more of suddenly being a tad more aware than I thought I was.

:twisted: Well you are going into trance so congrats. From what you posted before you seem to have an analytical mind which can be a hinderance to hypnosis. I also have an analytical mind. Every time I listened to a file my mind would wonder if I was in trance or not and would look for signs that I was in trance. This did not lead to trance even though I wanted to be in trance. Also when I listened to the files my mind would wander off and I would force my mind back to the file. I think that these two things were stopping me from achieving trance. To keep my mind from wondering if I was in trance or not I have started visualizing and feeling my body falling. When my mind wanders I let it come back to the file by itself. I have finally been able to go into a good trance doing this. I have to go now but I'll finish later. :twisted:

:twisted: Ok now I'm back. I had listened to the XGirlTime file earlier and afterwards I rolled over to go to sleep and even though I didn't trigger it I felt like I had some breasts. Make of that what you will. :twisted:
loony28
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files