Transformation / Hallucination help

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Transformation / Hallucination help

Postby ThatoneGurll » December 4th, 2014, 7:22 pm

Hey. I've been listening to the Curse Enchanted keyboard file
for like uhm maybe like four days or so I lost track eheh..

I can't seem to hallucinate no matter how deep I go while listening to the file...
but i started getting phantom limb like sensations and sudden abrupt changes
in my perception from it..

Do I have to re use the effect ie say something then type the trigger afterwards to get it to work every time?
aren't effects permanent? I can't really make out everything that happens when I wake up. At this point the last time i listneed to the file a few times I realize that I can't remember anything in the file! I think i'm going into trance properly but uhm yeah.. just not working.

Are there any hypnosis files that can trigger hallucination from other hypnosis files.. or something like that that aren't known to be dangerous?
I can't seem to make my physical perception of my body change permanently at all. or even temporarily for extended periods/
mrow.
please help
also check my journal for more detailed information thank you
ThatoneGurll
Regular
Regular

Postby Endo » December 4th, 2014, 8:04 pm

JUST 4 days? Yeah, it's gonna take a lot longer than that. Hallucinatory files are the hardest to pull off of any file type.

Of course, it's YOUR head. The file can only really do what you INTERPRET it to do, or at least what your subconscious interprets the suggestions to actually mean. Most questions on how a file is supposed to work are kinda silly and meaningless once you understand that.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby ThatoneGurll » December 4th, 2014, 8:29 pm

Endo wrote:JUST 4 days? Yeah, it's gonna take a lot longer than that. Hallucinatory files are the hardest to pull off of any file type.

Of course, it's YOUR head. The file can only really do what you INTERPRET it to do, or at least what your subconscious interprets the suggestions to actually mean. Most questions on how a file is supposed to work are kinda silly and meaningless once you understand that.

Could have been longer.
But yeah. That file is definitely interesting. It's extremely effective I think.. at making me do things. But feeling/percieving things differently seems to not work as well. It did effect me a lot though when I first began using it and now it seems to have lessened a bit? I don't know.
ThatoneGurll
Regular
Regular

Update: SOMETHINGS HAPPENING

Postby ThatoneGurll » December 12th, 2014, 2:12 am

Uhm so the last few days.. even though I did not listen to the file ALOT..

I did a few more times.

...now I started telling people I'm a cat girl. in chats.

Because I wrote I'm a catgirl, down. (Look up curse enchanted keyboard)

anyway.. it seems to be working.

But uhm.. I wrote down catgirl transformation things... alot.
I do not know if the file is working, because of that
or if it just took time to fully sink into my unconcious.
Whatever it is working and even my perception has started to change more... yes MORE.
Seems to have a sort of subliminal effect instead of actually working on me instantly... maybe I am just not good at being hypnotized.
Oh wait... That's right. I had some one in a chat put me into trance a few times to.. to help with the same type of transformation.
Hmmm...
So yes anyway the file works.. Seems to be. o.o I seem to be telling people I'm a cat girl. .. it will be so embarassing if that slips out in front of people who know nothing about my real self. >.<
ThatoneGurll
Regular
Regular

Postby PopeFlax » December 12th, 2014, 3:53 am

It sounds to me like you've actually had a really powerful response to this file.

It's usually very difficult for people to experience any kind of hallucinations from files. So if you've been having phantom-limb sensations, after such a short time, you're probably a very, very good hypnotic subject.

I wouldn't be surprised if you start having full hallucinations soon. Especially since you've been having one-on-one hypnosis chat sessions (which usually tend to be a bit more effective than files, as long as the hypnotist knows what they're doing).

So, now, I have only one question:

Are you a human, or a catgirl?
PopeFlax

Postby ProfessorPig » December 12th, 2014, 10:42 am

People achieve different results at different times. The key to hallucination files is vivid language. The more vividly it is described the more vividly you can experience it.

I have also found from peoples responses to my files that the easiest sensation to hallucinate is smell. i have a theory that smell is easier to hallucinate because there are no overlapping sensations unless you are going into trance in a smelly location. So all your mind has to do is recreate the experience of smell, not recreate something and hide real perceptions. it could also have something to do with how strongly smell is linked to memory.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby ThatoneGurll » December 20th, 2014, 10:52 pm

PopeFlax wrote:It sounds to me like you've actually had a really powerful response to this file.

It's usually very difficult for people to experience any kind of hallucinations from files. So if you've been having phantom-limb sensations, after such a short time, you're probably a very, very good hypnotic subject.

I wouldn't be surprised if you start having full hallucinations soon. Especially since you've been having one-on-one hypnosis chat sessions (which usually tend to be a bit more effective than files, as long as the hypnotist knows what they're doing).

So, now, I have only one question:

Are you a human, or a catgirl?

I'm a cat girl but I have to still keep up appearences.
No hallucinations.. I wrote more descriptive transformations based on the enchanted keyboard file's effect and even been listening to enchanted keyboard on a regular basis..
Now I go very deep, and Uhm one thing has been happening.

I started having dreams about my transformation.. and now..

now when I start to wake up, before I open my eyes while I'm still partially asleep, and even while awake at times.. I start having more vivid hallucination of a form change.
To the point my skin and nerves feel awkward and wierd and I sort of recoil a little.. in response to the sudden change in sensation and perception.
I still haven't experienced a full on hallucination yet though but my dreams have been influenced and even the way I think and act has to the point I started behaving more feminine instinctively (may have somehow triggered some effects from feminizing trance I listened to previously , but timeline is confusing) so anyways yeah.. I act so different now but yet the same. The effects don't seem to actually go away fully but they never seem to fully take my perception and change it either. Maybe if I listen to the enchanted keyboard file more and write more things down something will happen.
ThatoneGurll
Regular
Regular

Postby ThatoneGurll » December 20th, 2014, 10:54 pm

ProfessorPig wrote:People achieve different results at different times. The key to hallucination files is vivid language. The more vividly it is described the more vividly you can experience it.

I have also found from peoples responses to my files that the easiest sensation to hallucinate is smell. i have a theory that smell is easier to hallucinate because there are no overlapping sensations unless you are going into trance in a smelly location. So all your mind has to do is recreate the experience of smell, not recreate something and hide real perceptions. it could also have something to do with how strongly smell is linked to memory.

The phantom limb sensations happen but are rare...
Today as I was waking up I felt my tail alot to. It was odd though because.. I couldn't quite become fully concious while I was feeling the effects.. Maybe my mind has to change so much that I can't have the same thought patterns because my usual thought patterns don't include these effects ? I don't know. mrow!!
ThatoneGurll
Regular
Regular

Postby diode168 » December 21st, 2014, 12:44 pm

This is exciting keep us informed.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files