Are there text file versions of scripts available?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Are there text file versions of scripts available?

Postby phuzzled » February 3rd, 2006, 6:26 am

Hi All,

Just a quick question. Are there text file versions of the scripts (premium member or otherwise) available to download?

I like to customise content to better suit my use of it and was hoping there was text versions instead of mp3.

Thanks for your help,
Phuzzled
phuzzled

Postby stefan4711 » February 3rd, 2006, 10:10 am

A script is a text version of the files. But to download them you have to be a premium member. And not all files have scripts.
stefan4711
Regular
Regular

Postby phuzzled » February 5th, 2006, 6:29 am

I dont mind becoming a premium member as this site is fantastic.

Just wanted to confirm that content listed as scripts are in text format, not mp3 only...

:wink:
phuzzled

Postby phuzzled » February 5th, 2006, 6:49 am

I think the confusing thing is if I click on a script I would like, it sends me an mp3 of it, instead of a txt file... am I doing something wrong, or is there another place I should be looking?
phuzzled

Postby stefan4711 » February 5th, 2006, 9:35 am

phuzzled wrote:I think the confusing thing is if I click on a script I would like, it sends me an mp3 of it, instead of a txt file... am I doing something wrong, or is there another place I should be looking?

Let me take an example of how it works. For instance the Accelerator file that looks like this

· Name: Accelerator Additional Types: Body/Subliminal/Script
Description: This file accelerates the effects of any other file you listen to exponentially, making it twice as effective every time you listen to it.
Author: EMG PlayTime: 00:22:14 Added On: 2005-08-23 Downloaded: 816
Your Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 Average Rating: 3.4000 Total Votes: 20

You have to place you mouse over the text Script in the Additional Types part of the text and then click your mouse button. Then you get the text file. If you have it over the text Subliminal you get the subliminal file etc.

Good luck.
stefan4711
Regular
Regular

Postby trivial » February 25th, 2006, 8:44 pm

The only problem is the scripts don't include the whole file. They only include the actual trigger, curse, etc.
trivial

Postby EMG » February 26th, 2006, 1:44 am

That is correct because the inductions on the site are reused so if you want the induction, download it's script and add it to the script of the file you want. A few have everything but most are just the original content of the file.

trivial wrote:The only problem is the scripts don't include the whole file. They only include the actual trigger, curse, etc.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby phuzzled » March 6th, 2006, 6:14 pm

I see the Elman Induction script is still coming up as missing...

Guess its on the list of to-do's :)
phuzzled

Return to Help with Files