Penis Growth Curse Removal?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Penis Growth Curse Removal?

Postby XsubX » February 7th, 2006, 7:28 am

Does anyone know of the file that removes the curse and stops the penis growth? thanks.
XsubX

Re: Penis Growth Curse Removal?

Postby stefan4711 » February 7th, 2006, 11:03 am

XsubX wrote:Does anyone know of the file that removes the curse and stops the penis growth? thanks.

That is a file you have to pay for. Choose Services among the choices at the left. Then you can choose "Remove a curse" and order that specific file on a CD. It will however cost you $30.
stefan4711
Regular
Regular

Postby Cubeguru » February 7th, 2006, 2:21 pm

or alternatively just use deprogramme all a few times
Pentiums melt in your PC, not in your hand.
(No electrons were harmed in the creation of this message)
--If we do not succeed we run the risk of failure--
Cubeguru
Regular
Regular

Postby MrCobaltBlue » February 7th, 2006, 6:07 pm

So it really worked? How well?
MrCobaltBlue

Postby InsaneCPRClown » February 7th, 2006, 6:53 pm

or else u could go thru some trouble of a month or so of training to learn how to heal urself using Psi lol... which is a bitch... but sticks witcha... hard to not be able to do lol
InsaneCPRClown
Regular
Regular

Postby homerj1620 » February 7th, 2006, 8:57 pm

MrCobaltBlue wrote:So it really worked? How well?

I'd also like to know.
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OMGWTFBBQ » February 8th, 2006, 5:52 pm

Why stop?
OMGWTFBBQ
Regular
Regular

Postby stefan4711 » February 8th, 2006, 6:49 pm

OMGWTFBBQ wrote:Why stop?

We all like to know. 8O
stefan4711
Regular
Regular

Postby Cairn » February 9th, 2006, 12:26 am

Would you really like your penis to keep growing for the rest of your life? Imagine how you would be after a few years!
Cairn

Postby phuzzled » February 9th, 2006, 3:10 am

Someone say Boogie Nights? :lol:
phuzzled

Postby op_z » February 10th, 2006, 4:26 am

Cairn wrote:

Would you really like your penis to keep growing for the rest of your life? Imagine how you would be after a few years!

If I was the orig. poster I wouldn't worry about it too much.

If EMG has figured out the secret to keep a penis growing for years he'd be on his way to rivalling Bill Gates by now. :D
op_z

Postby Honeymaid » April 5th, 2006, 11:37 pm

Cairn wrote:

um... yes!! i do imagine, and to be honest, i've thought about it, and i wouldn't mind a bit!
Honeymaid

Postby goldragon_70 » April 12th, 2006, 5:10 pm

Honeymaid wrote:
Cairn wrote:

um... yes!! i do imagine, and to be honest, i've thought about it, and i wouldn't mind a bit!

Yes, I can just imagine it. one day your partner looks at it with wide hate filled eyes, and says no, and then leaves, soon, your crushing for the ones that like hug, but after putting a few in the hospital or reconstructive, you have to use a mount with an artificial horse vagina, or worse. There is a point were I could say I would stop the growth. :P
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby nuit09 » April 12th, 2006, 6:34 pm

That would be just about when the blood volume necessary for an erection causes unconsciousness.
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby goldragon_70 » April 12th, 2006, 6:41 pm

nuit09 wrote:That would be just about when the blood volume necessary for an erection causes unconsciousness.

Another reason why you would eventualy want to stop the growth. The heath hazzards. :(
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby Jacara » April 12th, 2006, 7:28 pm

I had to "LOL" at that :lol: The concept that someone would pass out when they get hard.. they're not a lot of fun in bed ;)

Anyway, to the original topic, just make a new file that says that it'll do the opposite. Or download one of the ones that's supposed to shrink it for feminization purposes {non-curse} and listen to that regularly until it's at the right size :P
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby BobbyS » April 17th, 2006, 2:03 pm

I think that the fact that he has experienced any success from the file is amazing in itself. If you just leave the file alone long enough, it'll probably stop working by itself.
Oh, to be in the position where you NEED to pay money to stop your penis growing as it's already xx inches!
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby Strangelove » May 8th, 2006, 2:52 pm

Well, my friend and I both used the curse penis growth file on ourselves today. I am most curious to see if it works, and if it does, how well.

If it does work, and we do end up getting big, we will immediately put the plan into action, so that we can find a cure ASAP. His dad's a psychologist who knows hypnosis techniques, so we might not even need to pay the 30 bucks.

That's only if it works, though. :3
Strangelove

Postby moronmonk » May 9th, 2006, 3:19 am

:D Save yourself the waste of time and effort (not to mention wear and tear on your computer equipment).

Just use common sense. IF this file (or any other 'sound working' method) DID manage to enlage anything, ole BOB on the Enzyte commercial - would have bought it long ago ! LOL

It CAN have some MINOR effect over a VERY LONG use. but only expect at best an inch or possibly two (magnifing glass required).

And ANY effects from this file or any other, will cease after a few days of non-use at best, unless direct intervention was utilized, one on one, with a trained hypnotist.

Again, if these kind of files REALLY worked, think about it, you'd be seeing them HOCKED, SOLD, BARTERED, in INFOMERCIALS - all day long! And ole BOB and ENZYTE - would be out of business! LOL

The imagination, the subconscious mind - both DO have a very profound effect on the human body, but within limitations, such as those preprogrammed by DNA genetics of family history.

These files, like all the others on here are good for general entertainment and self amuse/abuse - ment, and nothing more!

So, enjoy them but keep a rational mind about your own expectatons.

P.S. - how can I say the above with authority? Well, from well over 25 years as a hypnotist, trained in both forensic as well as medical hypnosis. Especially dealing with weight loss, phobias, body enhancement and yes, erotic hypnosis. And dealing with other, deeper areas of hypnosis, not even mentioned of on this website but very enlightening, very real just the same.
moronmonk

Postby rpgmaster10 » May 10th, 2006, 12:23 am

moronmonk, why not let them have their fun? everyone takes it differently. i don't claim to know anything other than what i've experienced (you've probably experienced more) but if someone says it works, then leave that person to his fun. no need to discourage anyone from trying other files, ya?

~nicholas
rpgmaster10

Postby hockechamp14 » May 10th, 2006, 7:12 am

I imagine penis growth would likely be great to listen to at times when the person is doing manual stretching excercises.

And the reason it isn't being sold by anyone is because even the people on here don't believe it works nevermind the general public.
hockechamp14

Postby Jacara » May 10th, 2006, 9:23 am

I keep hearing "If it worked, they'd just do that instead of buying pills or having surgery" or similar arguments. Well you could argue that if exercise worked for weight loss then there wouldn't be so many pills and risky surgeries to control weight. The fact is that hypnosis - like exercise - takes dedication and a positive attitude (and even a bit of skill), and isn't the way to go for everyone. It's certainly cheaper, but harder and more time-consuming. If you have the desire & drive to try to change something with your mind, then give this a try... and don't listen to what "can't be done" because you might just do it if you don't realize it's impossible :P
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files