Submission to wife file.

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Submission to wife file.

Postby PhantomDog » February 8th, 2015, 2:39 am

First thing first, and you can just read to the line if you get bored.
I'm looking for something that might make me want to submit to my wife. I'm hoping for any/all of the following: Orgasm Control so I can't masturbate or cum, possibly more orgasm control, desire to eat pussy, and make me want to submit to her: Normally I'm belligerent and try to refuse submitting, even when tied up, until I'm too horny and beg for orgasms. Also without gay or sissy content.

I tried "Train your man to obey his Goddess" from this site, and was surprised by how potent it was, and really liked it. I found I don't want to masturbate, and want to call her Goddess and submit to a point. However, I'm hoping for something to add to it, maybe more powerful. I love tease and denial.

____

Also, my wife has tried many files for me (part of why I'm doing this for her). We liked when she listened to Airhead University, Slutty Schoolgirl, and 3 Icons. However, she felt a voice screaming in her head "this is wrong" on how she was treating me from the Slutty Schoolgirl file. 3 Icons was great except it made her lie outside the bedroom in the relationship. She did like the power she felt from them, however.

She says she only has fun with T&D when I beg, but always releases me out of guilt within minutes of begging. I don't much like forceful dom, but rather manipulative. We're looking for something that would make her enjoy being a tease without feeling guilty, to get off on it, and make her more "hehe, that's too bad" (not *smack* "Did I say you can talk?!". I'm normally able to worm out of T&D sessions part way through, or chastity sessions. I'd like something that makes her firmer on it to build my arousal. Ideas Welcome!
PhantomDog
Regular
Regular

Postby fearghus » February 8th, 2015, 4:48 am

Have her give a listen to the Gift4goddess file and see if she likes it
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files