Questions from a Newbie

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Questions from a Newbie

Postby Nitromaniac » February 18th, 2015, 1:10 pm

Hi guys,

I'm pretty new to this and and I have some questions about induction in general. (I've read the FAQ, so I know the basics.)

Yesterday, I listened to an induction file for the first time, so let me briefly explain my experience with that.
I was pretty nervous because I didn't know what would happen, so I couldn't thoroughly relax. I felt that some of my muscles were tense at some point and I had to scratch my nose several times, so I wasn't very deep in trance, if at all. I was also aware of my surroundings and my body all the time, but my hands did feel like they were floating a bit, which is a positive sign, I guess.

So what do you recommend me to do - listening to the same file again (over and over until it works) or trying another one?
Also, English isn't my first language, but I'd say I'm pretty good at it and I understood everything perfectly. Does my subconscious mind also understand it then?
Nitromaniac

Postby zapnosis » February 18th, 2015, 7:26 pm

Hi Nitro,
I expect you'll be a lot less nervous listening to the file a second time because you'll know what to expect. Same goes for the language thing. I recommend that you give it a few more tries.
Good luck with that,
Z 8)
"Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead,
no squealing... remember that it's all in your head"
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Endo » February 18th, 2015, 10:18 pm

Heh, if you worry about your knowledge of English being an issue, then it will be. So much of hypno is a self-fulfilling prophesy.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby Nitromaniac » February 19th, 2015, 7:09 am

Thanks for your replies!
I just tried another file and another spot (chair instead of bed) and it worked a lot better :)
Nitromaniac

Return to Help with Files