Best First File

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Best First File

Postby Pantheria » March 10th, 2015, 3:52 pm

I am looking for a file I can listen to that has a trigger that I could use to 'test' how quickly I was taking to hypnosis. Does anyone have any suggestions? Or any file that they found really helpful for starting out with hypnosis?[/list]
Pantheria
Regular
Regular

Postby Endo » March 10th, 2015, 5:14 pm

I remember something about a file that asks you to raise your hand as a test. Can't remember the name, though.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby HornyDude » March 10th, 2015, 8:36 pm

Both EMG and Calimore have made files to turn the subject into a mannequin using a trigger phrase. There are also files that test the trigger for a short period of time ( like 10 minutes ).

Search for files by EMG and Calimore with 'freeze' in the title.
HornyDude
Mentor
Mentor

Postby diode168 » March 11th, 2015, 12:27 am

The bubble file was pretty good for that.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby Pantheria » March 11th, 2015, 12:48 am

Thanks for the quick responce guys.

Firstly Endo thanks but that is a test to see how well you go under, I am looking for a trigger to test how long I have to listen to hypnosis for it to affect me.

Secondly HD I will look out for those and try them.

And finally Diode when you say the Bubble files would that be Calimore's Bubble files or some others as there are quite a few files that are called Bubble something
Pantheria
Regular
Regular

Postby ProfessorPig » March 11th, 2015, 12:54 am

there are many files out there that have triggerable results. i think there is a very simple one that makes you forget the number 7.

there are a couple problems that prevent that from being an accurate gauge to tell how quickly you are responding to hypnosis. you may find that you accept different files at different rates, there are a ton of stories on here about people listening to files over and over again, only to find that there was one file they listened to that they accepted completely after one listen.

another problem is that even within the same file there may be some suggestions you accept and some you don't. you may find it takes a couple days for the triggerable part of the file to work, but you feel the tingling that the hypnotist suggests during the induction.

i recommend chewtoy's work for trance training. he has a lot of helpful suggestions in his files that made all sorts of hypnosis work better for me. it might also meet your first criteria because he uses a rapid induction trigger he establishes in his first file.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files