TrigOrgasm training

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

TrigOrgasm training

Postby CyrilMtl » March 18th, 2015, 10:57 pm

Hi guys,
I am working on TrigOrgasm, the binaural one from Calimore,
I want to experience an real-hand-free-orgasm.
So I listen almost daily to TrigOrgasm, alone first, then I added Accelerator before that took me in a nice floaty trance, but yet not very deep,
today I tried Cardigan Deep Trance before Calimore TrigOrgasm,. nice the trance was a little deeper but not by much.
Everytime during TrigOrgasm, almost 2/3 to the end, I start to get hard, weird feeling, strong heartbeat ...I feel something is building but can't put a name on it, and can't go over the edge. :(, close to the end I feel it growing and I seems to response to the binaural sound that higher and higher, then the it's wakeup count and that's finish. The Trigger doesn't seems to stay in me neither.
It's my 6 or 7 listening.
During the trance I can;t really remember a big orgasm or the feeling that go with it, only some images or flash ... I still didn't got the visualization things :(

I have the buildup but not explosion reaction with Vive's The Bull or a gay SMOTP's file (not from here), or an audio file from Trinity_x from reddit (I seems to react to her voice even if I am gay).

I understand that TrigOrgasm, or even get an orgasm during trance is not easy, even more for us guys.
Do you have any recommandation to progress ? I can try listening to Blank before, it's one fore the rare file that make me black out time to time until the wake up count.

I have read some nice stuff on Cal's induction script, perhaps my next move.
I haven't try Lutz Bubble, I think it's too strong for my taste for now.

I read in a post that Calimore was able to train himself with the trigarousal/trighorny/trigorgasm in the past.
CyrilMtl
Regular
Regular

Postby fearghus » March 19th, 2015, 3:03 am

It is a serious physical repose Yu are trying to go for ... may take a couple of weeks of listening to see results. I haven't used this file, but I would suggest listening for a solid week WITHOUT trying the trigger, and WITHOUT having an orgasm of any sort, and see how it goes.

Also read somewhere that training with trigarousal for a while first, and then using that trigger in conjunction with trigorgasm really helps.

Best of luck and PLEASE keep us updated!
fearghus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby diode168 » March 19th, 2015, 9:06 pm

I have had success with similar files. Fearghus is right. It can take a couple of weeks for the effect to happen.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby CyrilMtl » March 19th, 2015, 9:53 pm

Thanks for your answer,
I try to listen to it daily,
did it this afternoon with Cardigan Deep trance before,
nice trance I feel like I go a little deeper each time,
same result as before, something is building up but I don't go over the edge,
an it's finish and I open my eyes to see a nice hypnosis induced erection.

I feel the file end too early for my taste.
But it doesn't really order you to orgasm during the file like
in some other files like SMOTP's or Vive The Bull where there is a strong buildup, some teasing and then the 'cum' command as a release.
CyrilMtl
Regular
Regular

Postby CyrilMtl » March 22nd, 2015, 5:05 pm

still doing my daily listening of Cardigan deep trance and Calimore TrigOrgasm,
Had a nice trance, a nice buildup during TrigOrgasm, at some point my muscles got tense, my breathing became hard and quick (that often put me close to leaving the trance), at the end all my muscle were tense, my back was arcing, I had the image of my eyes rolling up trying to find in my head/brain/Calimore's speech a switch spot to push me over the edge but it
was too late again, Calimore was doing the wakeup count, the binaural sound was quick and going higher and higher then stop, leaving me once again frustrated, arced with an hard dick but still no explosion.

yesterday evening I listen to LRFemaleOrgasm, it was nice to, some buildup too but didn't explode neither.

This morning when I was waking up, I was still half awake, I had that weird orgasm buildup feeling, didn't know if it was real or my dream, kind of strange, but feeling my bladder muscle loose, I had to stop it and wake myself to go to pee, I was afraid of peeing in my bed.
CyrilMtl
Regular
Regular

Postby diode168 » March 22nd, 2015, 10:55 pm

Your almost there. Keep listening keep your hopes up it will happen eventually. I was the same but I had lost all hope and only kept listening because it was in my routine. Then it happened I was blown away (pun intended) with it.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files