Male Milk Maker

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Male Milk Maker

Postby Shai » April 22nd, 2015, 9:42 am

Hello.
So to begin, I've been listening to the file mentioned in the title for several weeks and I think it's simply a masterpiece. Mindsnake really did a great job making this one. Anyway, I've been wondering if there's any way to help this file. I know that male lactation isn't quite easy to achieve, but it's still possible.
I'm planning to use fenugreek- I've been using it for two weeks already, but the dosage wasn't enough. I was using like 1g per day and my goal is at least 2g if my body accepts it. I don't want to develop breasts (or gyno), so I have to be careful.
I'm still looking for some advice. Maybe there are some other files that could help me. I prefer files that have been proven effective. Anything that correlates with feminisation is out of question. This is not what I'm looking for and not what Male Milk Maker is about. I need high levels of testosterone because I'm currently building muscles.

Thanks in advance! :D
Shai
Regular
Regular

Postby JackDrago » April 22nd, 2015, 3:36 pm

Milk production requires a hormone called prolactin that is exactly what they use for chemical castration because it is so powerful at blocking testosterone. I would not recommend that you try while doing masculinization because it would hamper your progress. You can have T levels through the roof, but if there's a high prolactin level, it might as well be zero for the results you will get.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby Shai » April 23rd, 2015, 5:58 am

That's strange. It's not a secret that fenugreek is often used by men to enhance their athletic performance- and this is exactly the group that experiences unwanted lactation.
Shai
Regular
Regular

Postby slutinmyhead » September 2nd, 2015, 9:32 pm

Too much soy can do it too. I knew a bodybuilder who used to drink 3-4 quarts of soy milk daily and began lactating.
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Zegirican » September 4th, 2015, 4:25 pm

Now, I may not be the best biologist, but don't you HAVE to have boobs to lactate? There's got to be so where to store this milk before it is expelled from the body... Right? I may be wrong but I think that's how it works
KiK: Kit_CatBoy
Likes: Pet play, submitting, chastity, orgasm play, cross dressing, hypnosis, diapers, and a little bit of femminization

limits: public, scat, blood, money, physical torture.
(Might me more limits i haven't run into yet)
Zegirican
Regular
Regular

Postby joecomp2000 » September 4th, 2015, 8:43 pm

actually have you not heard of man boob's?
I have heard of lactating , apparently the milk ducts are in both genders

abuse of steroids can cause male boobs, that leaks ..for example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtsAKIa-XoI

however even with out abuse of steroids, I have heard this can happen in rare cases around a baby

triggers male lactating
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby diode168 » September 4th, 2015, 10:33 pm

Zegirican wrote:Now, I may not be the best biologist, but don't you HAVE to have boobs to lactate? There's got to be so where to store this milk before it is expelled from the body... Right? I may be wrong but I think that's how it works

Men have fully functional mammary glands. They are created in the womb before sex is determined. It is only due to our hormones that they don't grow like a woman.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby Zegirican » September 6th, 2015, 6:50 pm

Hmh. And now I know. :D
KiK: Kit_CatBoy
Likes: Pet play, submitting, chastity, orgasm play, cross dressing, hypnosis, diapers, and a little bit of femminization

limits: public, scat, blood, money, physical torture.
(Might me more limits i haven't run into yet)
Zegirican
Regular
Regular

Postby joecomp2000 » October 24th, 2015, 3:26 pm

Zegirican wrote:Hmh. And now I know. :D

and don't you feel stupid not knowing men can lactate.... I am sure you are trying now

just kidding and don't do it ....it is still gross LOL
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files